Firearms 338 Winchester G Series M70 New Haven

Muskox

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
Hunted
Namibia, Australia, Spain, Germany, all over the United States
Controlled round feed m70 338 Winchester. $750 as is or $850 with over 200 rounds of projectiles, and over 100 rounds of brass.

Shipping $30 insured UPS.

Zelle, Paypal F&F, Personal Check no UPS money orders now that the counterfitters figured that out too.

Or local pickup Las Cruces, NM.
IMG_2589 (2).JPG

I take my usps mo to post office. They validate it. Then I ship the product. Banks cant validate it. Post office run it through their machine and can check it for you.
Krish

Barrel length? Any scope rings to go with it? What constitutes the 200 rounds of projectiles? Thanks!

There is a number you can call to verify Postal money orders. It is 866-459-7822.

Good luck with your sale

Hell, you can put the number in online and it will tell you if it’s good, don’t even need to leave the house.

Barrel length? Any scope rings to go with it? What constitutes the 200 rounds of projectiles? Thanks!

There are way more than 200 bullets and over 100 pieces of brass most of it primed. Lapua, Nosler, Hornady not sure. I am going to send you anything that has the letter .338 on it. I also have dies.

No rings.

Not going to go into counting each bullet.

Barrel is 26.

Has been hunted. If you want more photos send me a pm with an email.

Small ding on the tang. Nothing else catches the eye.

There are way more than 200 bullets and over 100 pieces of brass most of it primed. Lapua, Nosler, Hornady not sure. I am going to send you anything that has the letter .338 on it. I also have dies.

No rings.

Not going to go into counting each bullet.

Barrel is 26.

Has been hunted. If you want more photos send me a pm with an email.

Small ding on the tang. Nothing else catches the eye.
Ok, thanks for the info!

I’ll take it if you can wait until the last week of may when I get to Las Cruces for my son’s graduation.

I take my usps mo to post office. They validate it. Then I ship the product. Banks cant validate it. Post office run it through their machine and can check it for you.
Krish
Does your PO cash big ones for you or do you take it to the bank after validating? My local PO usually cant cash more than a $35 money order, no cash on hand to speak of.

Does your PO cash big ones for you or do you take it to the bank after validating? My local PO usually cant cash more than a $35 money order, no cash on hand to speak of.
If they have the cash they will cash big ones. Depenfing up on how big. You can talk to the postmaster ahead of time and make arrangements. Depends on your post office. Mine a reasonably busy post office. Some times they may not have enough cash on hand. I have cashed couple ok K+.
Krish

LOL, yeah if I asked to cash anything over $50 they swoon and break out in hives! I cash mine at my bank.

I’ll take it if you can wait until the last week of may when I get to Las Cruces for my son’s graduation.
Congrats on both the rifle and the graduation! Seems like I spent half my life in that part of the world and Las Cruces. Go to El Paso to Santa Fe St.. Park on US side of border at the Santa Fe Bridge. Hire a local kid to guard your car. Walk across bridge and take first street to the right. About a block or two on the left will be Fred's. Order a Fred's sandwich and a tequila. What goes on in Ciudad Juarez, stays in Ciudad Juarez. :):)

Hah! I don't even know if that access to Juarez is still doable-- it was a looooong time ago.
And I just checked on google maps and Fred's is still in business but looks like he moved to behind the Chamizal. Pretty sure same outfit but no way to walk there from US side.

Last edited:
Congrats on both the rifle and the graduation! Seems like I spent half my life in that part of the world and Las Cruces. Go to El Paso to Santa Fe St.. Park on US side of border at the Santa Fe Bridge. Hire a local kid to guard your car. Walk across bridge and take first street to the right. About a block or two on the left will be Fred's. Order a Fred's sandwich and a tequila. What goes on in Ciudad Juarez, stays in Ciudad Juarez. :):)

Hah! I don't even know if that access to Juarez is still doable-- it was a looooong time ago.
And I just checked on google maps and Fred's is still in business but looks like he moved to behind the Chamizal. Pretty sure same outfit but no way to walk there from US side.
Juarez used to be fun to visit, I used to enjoy dining and watching the show at Viva Mexico frequently but not any more. The only things that get me south of the border anymore is oil and deer.

I had to go to the PO 3 different times to cash a $200 money order. Late in the day when the till is full. I have resolved to avoid deals that require giving or receiving a USPS MO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisabeth1

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross