Fire at Sabrisa Ranch - Important news to CT Safaris Clients and AH Members in general

ChrisT

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Member of
SCI, DSC, PHASA, DWWC
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe Mozambique, USA
Folks,

A fire gutted a large part of our house and one vehicle day before yesterday and my laptop + external hard drive was destroyed in the process.

At this point it seems that I have lost all electronic communications save for the emails that is still on my server and which I hope to get access to as soon as I have replaced my computer.

If anyone is waiting for a reply from me via email, please send your message again and I will get back to you as soon as I have access.

Those clients who had subscribed to my mailing list and wish to continue doing so, kindly subscribe again via my website.

Many thanks,

Sorry to hear about this, Chris. I hope there where no injuries. Sterkte.

Sorry to hear, hope things work out for you and your family.

Bad luck can happen to even the best of us. I am just glad you and Sabina are OK. Im sure the rest will work out in the end. Good luck to you guys.

sorry chris

good luck and sterk staan in these difficult times!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Katlyn74D

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,