Financial Planning for Hunting

Or, just, marry a rich girl.

Thanks for the input! I don't even have credit cards, I had one prior to buying the house, but realized it was a pointless endeavor...

Travel credit cards used on a regular basis while paying the statement amount in full each month will save you thousands of dollars in travel benefits down the line.

Also, there are credit cards that will let you charge stuff and wait a year for each individual charge (over some amount like $400) to pay it off. Basically it is free money for a year.

The most important thing if you are going to take advantage of benefits though is to make sure you pay statement balances or revolving charges in full when due. Otherwise one can get themselves into a lot of trouble.

Be the employer, not the employee. Do what you want when you want with no concern for finances whatsoever.

Its only money.... you will make more tomorrow. Enjoy life. I am always one to be responsible with my money, but also enjoy the fruits of my labor. I always say, who says I get the PRIVELDEGE to retire. Some don't live long enough to even get there. So it's worth enjoying life, throughout life. As you never know when its your time to go.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
indiagpt

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois