AH member
Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
DSC
Hunted
USA. Canada South Africa
After many years of dreaming and a few months of talking with a lot of people including a day at DSC convention we have booked our safari! Deposits made and flights already booked even went to the bow shop and ordered 2 dozen more sticks. We just opened the doors on our new company so a little apprehensive but sometimes you just have to do it! I want to thank all of you for your advice and suggestions. I'm sure I will need more before April 22nd.

Jordan good luck !!! I am sure you will be. Planning your next trip on day 2 out there !!! Look forward to your hunt report !!!

happy for you and deb , my friend :thumb:
and thank you for everything .

what shafts were your chioce ?
are you taking the Mathews or have you a new bow ?

you should come back when we go , and do a lioness hunt with me .

I want to thank all of you for your advice and suggestions.

A hunt report and photos is all we request. Have a great hunt.:)

Bluey loaded with Easton Full Metal Jacket 400's tipped with Magnus Buzzcuts. They fly like bullets out to 70 yards. I have decided to take my Matthews Z7 and my new Matthews Creed total lost. Haven't shot and thing with it yet but it's a sweet bow. Taking my grandson on a hunt next week so maybe I'll break it in

Richard
I'm already thinking Cape buffalo before the end of the year. But don't tell my wife!

After many years of dreaming and a few months of talking with a lot of people including a day at DSC convention we have booked our safari! Deposits made and flights already booked even went to the bow shop and ordered 2 dozen more sticks. We just opened the doors on our new company so a little apprehensive but sometimes you just have to do it! I want to thank all of you for your advice and suggestions. I'm sure I will need more before April 22nd.

hey jordan good luck with your new company and enjoy your hunt :beer:

Jordan,
Congratulations on the booking! AH has been a valuable resource for me as well. Enjoy the prep and anticipation. Good luck!

Congratulations, welcome to your new addiction! Where are you going and what's on the list?

Richard
I'm already thinking Cape buffalo before the end of the year. But don't tell my wife!

At oeast your secret is safe with me and thousands of others on the forum ! :meyou:

We are hunting along the Limpopo River in South Africa. Big kudu, gemsbok, impala,zebra, eland warthog and bushbuck are all on the list.

The Limpopo river is a wonderfull place to hunt,the buff hunt will be booked before the end of your limpopo hunt(secret safe).Good luck with the new company and have a wonderfull hunt.

Good luck on your hunt. Nothing like booking at last minute to minimize the agony of waiting.

Wish you the best of luck, Jordan !

Diamondhitch
That is so like me too. I can't stand the wait! Thanks all of you for the well wishes.

Super cool. Good luck! Keep us all posted.

:rockon:

Looking forward to lots of pics and a full report! I know you are going to have an awesome hunt!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg