Finally joined the forum from Texas

Mark Henderson

Reaction score
Member of
SCI, DSC
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia
Hello everyone! I’ve used this forum numerous times in the past for my safari questions’ but decided it was time to join in. I’ve been fortunate to work in 9 countries in Africa (west coast offshore/land oil & gas) and get to see lots of good and bad Dark Continent. I’ve been blessed to enjoy a couple safari’s and lots of fishing both offshore and from the beaches. So far it’s been plains game but this year I’m starting my quest for the Big 5 /Dangerous 7 with a leopard hunt in Bushmanland Namibia in September. I have a love for Africa and it’s wild places and I’ve been able to share that passion with my wife, son, and a couple friends on their first (but not last) adventures into the magic of African bush. Thanks for the information and attention given to this forum in helping us all with pursuing our passion’s and dreams of African Safari!
Respectfully,
Mark

Hello and welcome!

Greetings and salutations! Welcome to AH, "The Greatest Show on Earth!". Uh, nevermind. That was Barnum and Baileys advertisement for their circus. Well, some threads/posts here on AH can seem like a circus at times too? LOL

Last edited:
Interesting job-glad you are taking advantage of the opportunities all around you! Welcome to the show

Welcome to AH Mark! Glad that you finally decided to join the posting side as you have a lot to share with us.

Welcome to AH Mark!

Welcome! Hopefully you’ll share some of your past and future adventures in the reports section. I, and most other members, love to read them and also learn from the good and bad experiences each person has.

Hello everyone! I’ve used this forum numerous times in the past for my safari questions’ but decided it was time to join in. I’ve been fortunate to work in 9 countries in Africa (west coast offshore/land oil & gas) and get to see lots of good and bad Dark Continent. I’ve been blessed to enjoy a couple safari’s and lots of fishing both offshore and from the beaches. So far it’s been plains game but this year I’m starting my quest for the Big 5 /Dangerous 7 with a leopard hunt in Bushmanland Namibia in September. I have a love for Africa and it’s wild places and I’ve been able to share that passion with my wife, son, and a couple friends on their first (but not last) adventures into the magic of African bush. Thanks for the information and attention given to this forum in helping us all with pursuing our passion’s and dreams of African Safari!
Respectfully,
Mark
Welcome to AH

Welcome from another fellow Texan.

Howdy from Texas

Respectfully,
Mark

Welcome to AH! Being from Midlothian, make the trek across town to Dallas next year for our annual AH get together during the DSC convention!

Welcome aboard Mark. We have several members with "work" histories similar to yours. What kind and caliber rifles do you own, do you reload?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marinayzi

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you