Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
SCI Brush Country Chapter
Hunted
Kalahari; Limpopo, South Africa; Omay, Zimbabwe; Czech Republic; Mexico; Texas; New Mexico; Colorado
Hello everyone- I have been lurking off and on for several years and just recently actually joined. I'm in my mid/late 40s, wish I was hunting for a living (but not unfortunately) and have been to SA three times (2007, 2009, 2015). Although I have a real job, I do manage to be a part time hunting guide for whitetail deer and exotics here in my home state of Texas and also do taxidermy. Although I don't really run a taxidermy business per se , apparently I am very good at it as people come seeking me :) One day I'll get around to posting up my most recent and most successful trip to Africa. I want to go other places other than SA but to date haven't been adventurous enough to expand my comfort in doing so. I have enjoyed the articles here and wish I had read the "what to know" items before my 1st trip !!!! Hopefully I'll be a valuable member of this site and will contribute as much as I take .
Thanks so much

Welcome to AH buck wild! Thanks for joining the conversation. Looking forward to having you on the board, I am sure you can share a lot with all of us.

:S Welcome:

Welcome to the forum!

Please feel free to share some of your work with the members, photos are always welcome!

Regards

Welcome to AH.

Don't put it off.
Get to writing that hunt report and share some pictures. :)

Look forward to it.

Last edited:
I hear ya Brickburn- good news is it already written as I did a Shutterfly book upon my return. I might need to shorten it for posting as it's a 1 hr read LOL.

Shorten it?!
Hell go look at some of mine. There is room.

Break it up an post it. :D

Welcome to AH.
I agree with BRICKBURN - " don't put it off ".
Good luck and all the best buck wild.
Witold

gday buckwild , welcome to AH , enjoy the site
as briko said
break it open and post it ,mate
some photos of you taxidermy would be welcomed also

Welcome to AH Buck Wild
Looking forward to your postings.

Welcome aboard!!

Welcome to AH, share your knowledge.

Welcome Buck wild glad you joined!

Welcome to AH.

All the best from Romania!

Welcome to AH buck! Maybe you can join us for the AH dinner in Dallas in January we'd all like to meet you, enjoy the site.

Welcome sir, look forward to hearing more from you.

Welcome!

Welcome to AH, looking forward to your story !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg