Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
SCI, NRA
Hunted
Namibia (X2), Zambia, Zimbabwe, South Africa
I see that Federal has 375 H&H 300 grain A-Frames available for $132.99 a box. On their website.

Actually quite a few safari calibers show as available.

Just in time for safari season…….sheesh!

But, maybe not that outrageous of a price in today's ammo armageddon? Now, this is outrageous! $91.20/box shipped before applied sales tax:

F8F61599-A039-4299-85AA-E50DE9763F3F.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
The prices of the bigger stuff like 470 Nitro are really eye watering!

Local Sportsmans warehouse had remington 375 RUM for $88.
I've noticed that. That is a great deal. I've seen the .375 RUM priced much lower than the H and H and somewhere for $55/box? Kinda like they're "dumping" them? Wish I had a RUM! Ha!

Thanks, just ordered some. Wish the 416 Rigby’s were more reasonable. $300 a box, yikes!!
$300/box? That's outrageous! Even Gunjoker has some for $120-200/box. The problem NOW with Gunjoker, is they're collecting sales tax. Add shipping and 3-4% credit card fee, and the savings evaporates quickly. It really sucks to have to shop multiple sites for fair prices, but that currently is the reality of it all. If I could find dies for my Rigby, I'd be reloading it. Actually, I have a little bit of new brass, so maybe I could seat the bullets with my .416 Taylor die?

I've noticed that. That is a great deal. I've seen the .375 RUM priced much lower than the H and H and somewhere for $55/box? Kinda like they're "dumping" them? Wish I had a RUM! Ha!
I know. I just got a 375 H&H and I can't afford to feed it!

I know. I just got a 375 H&H and I can't afford to feed it!
A local gun shop here has 300gr. Federals for $75/box, but they WERE $55/box before this nonsense started. I just couldn't buy them when sober? Ha! Ha!

A local gun shop here has 300gr. Federals for $75/box, but they WERE $55/box before this nonsense started. I just couldn't buy them when sober? Ha! Ha!
I could afford those much more than $133! Maybe I need to sit down with a bottle of bourbon when I try to order ammo...lowers inhibitions...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ekaterina Lobach North Fork Bullets

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!