Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
South Africa
Just finished the newest Craig Boddington book which as you can see is about his own favorites among what have been a jungle of firearms in his long and fruitful career among hunting rifles. I like the authors writing style which reminds me of a casual conversation among friends. I loved the professional photographs and reading a bit about names of gun makers, ph’s, bullet makers and more. I enjoy Craig’s knowledge and experience level which far and away exceeds my own. I did feel like I have read most of this information before and the book reads like a condensed version of his many magazine articles. I also hoped to read a bit more on the bullets themselves-which is touched on and this is satisfied in my mind. There were some new anecdotes to me and new information mixed throughout and I am glad I purchased a copy-should’ve bought my brother one for Christmas but I’ll get him a trade edition when they come out. Wether you like Craig’s writings or not, and I do, you have to realize that books like this are becoming increasingly less common from anyone and you need to snatch them up when they come available.
image.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElvisHertz

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!