Favorite movie lines

The movie "1941", the Steven Spielberg comical look at California at the beginning of WWII.

What Sgt Frank Tree (Dan Akroyd) said then is perhaps more appropriate today.

Sergeant Frank Tree : [to the rioting crowd] What the hell do you people think you're doing? You're acting like a bunch of Tojo stooges! What do you wanna do, put Yamamoto in the White House? The Axis is crawling like a slime all over Europe! I can't believe it, Americans fighting Americans! We got the lousy Huns to fight!

The quote is at about 1:15 into the video. Now this is how any social unrest/riot/insurrection should be handled!

"It's only the biggest f(ire tr)ucking river in the state." - Deliverance

"I thought you was dead" "Not Hardly" - Big Jake

"You thought I was calling you sugar?...You ain't that rich" - I, Robot

"I got a bad feeling about this."

Beautiful morning Sargent major.

You a fucking weather man ?

We were soldiers, Sam Elliot

Badgers? We don't need no stinking badgers.
Today, we teach poodles to fly.
Uhf the movie

You can do it !
Thats a big bitch !
Adam sandler movies

Last edited:
You know what woke you up? You just had your throat cut.
Jack Nicholson to Brando after he did slit his throat.

And who could forget "Butch"

• [Harvey has challenged Butch to fight for control of the Hole-in-the-Wall gang]
    Harvey Logan : Guns or knives?
    Butch Cassidy : Neither?
    Harvey Logan : Pick!
    Butch Cassidy : I don't want to shoot with you, Harvey.
    Harvey Logan : [draws a big knife] Anything you say, Butch.
    [Butch walks over to Sundance]
    Butch Cassidy : [in a low voice] Maybe there's a way to make a profit in this. Bet on Logan.
    Sundance Kid : I would, but who'd bet on you?
    Harvey Logan : Sundance, when we're done and he's dead, you're welcome to stay.
    Butch Cassidy : [low voice, to Sundance] Listen, I don't mean to be a sore loser, but when it's done, if I'm dead, kill him.
    Sundance Kid : [low voice to Butch] Love to.
    [waves to Harvey and smiles]
    Butch Cassidy : No, no, not yet. Not until me and Harvey get the rules straightened out.
    Harvey Logan : Rules? In a knife fight? No rules!
    [Butch immediately kicks Harvey in the groin]
    Butch Cassidy : Well, if there aint' going to be any rules, let's get the fight started. Someone count. 1,2,3 go.
    Sundance Kid : [quickly] 1,2,3, go!
    [Butch knocks Harvey out]
    Flat Nose Curry : I was really rooting for you, Butch.
    Butch Cassidy : Well, thank you, Flatnose. That's what sustained me in my time of trouble.

Caddyshack,,Judge Smails , you know Danny I sentenced a boy younger than you to the gas chamber, didn't want to do it,, figured I owed it to him

Chase to Murray
I have a pond and a pool the pond would be good for you

Dangerfield to the bartender,, Can you make a Bullshot, reply can you make a shoe smell

Last edited:
Clint Eastwood - Fist Full of Dollars 1964

“You see, my mule don't like people laughing. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it."

Pink Cadillac 1989

“I have strong feelings about gun control. If there's a gun around, I want to be controlling it”

Last edited:
One more from Eastwood. "The Gauntlet"

Shockley : "Reasonable what?"
Biker : "Reasonable suspicion."
Shockley : "Exactly. Reasonable suspicion. I can go anywhere I please if I have reasonable suspicion. Now if I have suspicion a felony's been committed, I can just walk right in here any time I feel like it, cause I got this badge, I got this gun and I got the love of Jesus right here in my pretty green eyes."

Predator

Dutch - If it bleeds we can kill it.
-Stick around.

Billy - It’s no man.......We’re all going to die.

Blaine (Ventura) - I ain’t got time to Bleed.

Jeremiah Johnson

Hatchet Jack - Elk can’t count
-You Skin this one pilgrim and I’ll bring you another.
- wasn’t deep enough.....knew it right off.

Full Metal Jacket

Private Pile What is your major malfunction?

Jaws

What are you some kinda half assed astronaut.

One more from Eastwood. "The Gauntlet"

Shockley : "Reasonable what?"
Biker : "Reasonable suspicion."
Shockley : "Exactly. Reasonable suspicion. I can go anywhere I please if I have reasonable suspicion. Now if I have suspicion a felony's been committed, I can just walk right in here any time I feel like it, cause I got this badge, I got this gun and I got the love of Jesus right here in my pretty green eyes."
Maybe a touch off topic but regarding Eastwood, I did not know about the movie he made called "White Hunter Black Heart". I haven't watched it yet, but in the trailer there is a scene the with Eastwood and another man in a small room. Check out the Warthog on the wall in that scene. Geez!

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe a touch off topic but regarding Eastwood, I did not know about the movie he made called "White Hunter Black Heart". I haven't watched it yet, but in the trailer there is a scene the with Eastwood and another man in a small room. Check out the Warthog on the wall in that scene. Geez!

Its a ok movie. Not his best. Lol
But it is in africa after they leave hollywood. So all isnt lost. Haha

;)Its a ok movie. Not his best. Lol
But it is in africa after they leave hollywood. So all isnt lost. Haha
So enjoy the scenery and the wildlife and ignore Hollywood. Got it.

It is pretty awful. The guns are correct and it is based upon a true story, but Eastwood's interpretation of the primary character is not his best work.

It is pretty awful. The guns are correct and it is based upon a true story, but Eastwood's interpretation of the primary character is not his best work.
That explains why I never heard of it.
But that warthog...! Lol

That explains why I never heard of it.
But that warthog...! Lol
It is based upon incidents that supposedly occurred during the filming of "The African Queen." That movie was directed by John Huston and Eastwood's character in White Hunter is a thinly disguised Huston. Eastwood attempts to copy Huston's accent and mannerisms. I think it was a pretty awful effort.

I might add Kay Gibson does a great job in it interpreting Katherine Hepburn.

It was also one of Eastwood's early efforts to produce, direct, and star in a movie. He gets a lot better at it.

I,m surprised you guys missed these
Cool Hand Luke,, Struther Martin. What we have here is a failure to communicate

Godfather 2
Micheal Corleone,, Keep your friends close but your enemies closer

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack849688

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg