Hunting reports
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
NRA, Houston Safari Club Foundation, NWTF
Hunted
Idaho, Texas, Louisiana
I think my favorite movie line is...

"They also said artificial sweeteners were safe, WMDs were in Iraq, and Anna Nicole married for love."

Close second

Josie Wales: Just when it seems I get to likin' somebody, they ain't around for very long.
Lone Watie: I noticed that when you get to NOT likin' somebody, they ain't around for very long then, neither.

@Andrew Short, I was going to post that line from Doc Holiday, one of my favorites.

Josey Wales: Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?
Josey Wales: Dyin' ain't much of a living, boy.

"I had a farm in Africa" Karen Blixen

"A man who doesn't spend time with his family can't be a real man" Don Corleone

"Life moves at you pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." Ferris Buhler.

"A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." Patton

Couldn't remember this one and had to look it up.

1612045122080.png

Vinnie Jones line in the seminal Guy Ritchie film ‘lock, stock and two smoking barrels’ after wiping out a large chunk of London’s low life, “it’s been emotional”

FN

Clint Eastwood as Will Money in Unforgiven-

"I've killed women and children. I've killed just about everything that walks or crawled at one time or another, and I'm here to kill you, Little Bill, for what you did to Ned."

From the great movie, Casablanca:
”round up the usual suspects”
”we’ll always have Paris”
”here’s looking at you kid”

Last edited:
Charles Bronson in Once Upon a Time in the West

Harmonica: I saw three of these dusters a short time ago, they were waiting for a train. Inside the dusters there were three men.
Cheyenne: So?
Harmonica: Inside the men there were three bullets.

“A man learns nothing from winning. The act of losing, however, can elicit great wisdom. Not least of which is, how much more enjoyable it is to win. It's inevitable to lose now and again. The trick is not to make a habit of it.” Albert Finney as Uncle Henry - A Good Year

“I'm dying. I know this because my physician has stopped talking about my health and begun discussing the weather.” Albert Finney as Uncle Henry - A Good Year

“Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back.” Russel Crowe as Maximus - Gladiator

Probably half the dialogue spoken by Val Kilmer in Tombstone (crime he wasn't nominated for best supporting actor)

I would second "I had a farm in Africa"

"Whacking a surly bartender ain't much of a crime." Robert Duval as Augustus McCrae - Lonesome Dove

"Who are those guys?" Paul Newman as Butch Cassidy - Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

A bunch more and many of those listed above.

From the great movie, Casablanca:
”round up the usual suspects”
”we’ll always have Paris”
”here’s looking at you kid”
Louis before taking his roulette winnings: "I'm shocked, shocked to find there is gambling going on".

I scarcely know where to begin.

"Lighten up Francis" -- Sgt Hulka

"But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do you, punk?" -- Harry Callahan

For @spike.t,

"Oh! Come and see the violence inherent in the system! Help! Help! I'm being repressed!" -- Dennis the Peasant

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeilaLemie

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg