Favorite movie lines

Clint Eastwood in Unforgiven, "It's a hell of a thing to kill a man. You take away all he's got, and all he's ever gonna have."

“Senator, Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.” Captain Fletcher in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

Clint Eastwood in Unforgiven, "It's a hell of a thing to kill a man. You take away all he's got, and all he's ever gonna have."
I disrember the exact phraseology, but like like where Clint tells the kid "We all have it coming".

it wasn't from a movie but it fits a lot of politicians- on Hogan's Heroes, Maj Hochstetter referring to Colonel Klink: A man who could have been great, except he wasn't very good.
Exalt!! Too bad we don't have a mechanism for that here.

From the movie “The Life of Brian “……..What have the Romans ever done for us?

Just about anything Clint Eastwood too many to mention. I've banged more queef and pissed more blood than all of you numbnuts put together. LOL sorry about the graphics the first one that comes to mind. The neighbors and I joke all the time by saying get off my lawn!

Another wartime favorite asked of the helicopter Gunner... Did you ever shoot women or children? Yeah! How do you do that? Easy you just don't lead em as much!! I left out a very colorful statement about the number of kills and how you determine who gets shot... Between Stanley Kubrick and Clint Eastwood there's a lifetime of movie quotes!!

When childhood friends come up to the farm each year to deer hunt invariably one of them holds up a cartridge and exclaims this is this! From The deer Hunter not a big fan but Robert de Niro the New York City gun hating liberal. LOL an actor portraying a deer hunter that gets drafted into war.

Last edited:
I scarcely know where to begin.

"Lighten up Francis" -- Sgt Hulka

"But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do you, punk?" -- Harry Callahan

For @spike.t,

"Oh! Come and see the violence inherent in the system! Help! Help! I'm being repressed!" -- Dennis the Peasant
But I gots to know!! Lol

"You all seem not to understand. Im not locked in here with you, you're locked in here with me!"
Rorschach, Watchmen
Oh i love that movie, Rorschach was such a great character, Snyder made a really good movie.

"If you only do what you can do, you will never be more than you are now."

... this proves that wisdom can be found at the most unexpected places ... because I got it from Kung Fu Panda

And virtually anything from Demolition man given the current state of affairs and people hating hunters one comes to mind:

Taco Bell Patron:
What would you say if I called you a brutish fossil, symbolic of a decayed era gratefully forgotten?

John Spartan:
I don't know... thanks?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Efren35C00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross