Father & Son Hunt

Discussion in 'Hunting Africa' started by Kowas Hunting Safaris, May 27, 2018.

1. Kowas Hunting Safaris

Kowas Hunting Safaris SPONSOR Since 2017 AH Fanatic

Video/Photo:
    Member of:
    NAPHA, DSC, SCI
    Hunted:
    NAMIBIA and ZIMBABWE and SOUTH AFRICA
    We had the privilege of hosting a father & son hunt this week. It was a great safari to say the least... It was inspirational to see you much fun Stanley & Tanner Lowrey had on the hunt. It's a safari that truly stands out from the others so far this year, simply because of their relationship, personalities and their true appreciation for the whole experience.

I greatly enjoyed their company.

Unfortunately neither Stan or Tanner are AH.com Members... But please feel free to e-mail me if you want to contact them regarding their safari with Kowas Hunting Safaris:

Below are some pictures of their safari..... ENJOY!

My best
    Jacques

Stan - Bluewildebeest.jpg Stan - Hartmann Zebra.jpg Stan - Impala.jpg Stan - Kudu.jpg Stan - Oryx Bull.jpg Stan - Oryx Cow.jpg Stan - Warthog.jpg Tanner - Burchell Zebra.jpg Tanner - Impala.jpg Tanner - Jackal.jpg Tanner - Kudu.jpg Tanner - Oryx Bull.jpg Tanner - Warthog.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2018
    Mike B., cpr0312, Pheroze and 3 others like this.

2. 375 Ruger Fan

375 Ruger Fan AH ENABLER GOLD SUPPORTER AH Legend

Video/Photo:
    Member of:
    NRA
    Hunted:
    Namibia, Zimbabwe, South Africa (Eastern Cape & NW), Alaska, TX, LA, MO, OH, MT, ID, WA, Canada (Yukon)
    You should have told them that as a perk for hunting with you, you could offer them a lifetime AH.com membership to them at no cost. :)

3. Pheroze

Pheroze AH ENABLER BRONZE SUPPORTER AH Legend

Video/Photo:
    Member of:
    OFAH, DSC
    Hunted:
    South Africa, Canada, USA
    Great photos! And thanks for sharing. Hunting with your son(s) is probably one of life's greatest treasures.

4. cpr0312

cpr0312 AH ENABLER AH Ambassador

Video/Photo:
    Member of:
    NRA Life Member
    Hunted:
    US (All over), New Zealand, South Africa(Northern Cape, Northwest), Zimbabwe
    Looks like a great time! Congrats to the hunters!

5. slowrey

slowrey New Member

Finally made it home after a dream safari with Kowas Adventures. This was my son and Myself's first safari and to say we made the right choice hunting with Kowas and Jacques as our PH would be the understatement of the year! I could not recommend them any higher.
    This is a class operation from the ground up. what i enjoyed the most other than being able to enjoy this with my son was this was a true hunting experience. it was fair chase all the way!
    Although i am a member of AH i joined before we left for our safari.