Father Son Buddy Hunt 5 Animals Each $3,750 Per Hunter

Good day Gentleman,
This package has been very popular among hunting friends, so we wish to offer a couple more for the 2017 season. Please inquire about this package with us.

Nice offer again for 2017 Marius!

Marius I am amazed at how you have been able to keep this package going and at such a good price. I am curious about something that perhaps you can educate me on.
What is the difference between a Cape Springbuck and a common one?

Nice offer again for 2017 Marius!

Thanks Charles!

Marius I am amazed at how you have been able to keep this package going and at such a good price. I am curious about something that perhaps you can educate me on.
What is the difference between a Cape Springbuck and a common one?

Hi Charlie,
It's just a different term used, but essentially the same animal. Common/Cape Springbuck is simply used to distinguish that this is not one of the color variants. i.e White, Black or Copper Springbuck.

Thank you Marius for educating me. I want a common springbuck someday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BarrettAlfred

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross