Father & Daughter Hunt

KKovar

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Looking to do a hunt in 2023 that would involve my daughter and myself. I would be hunting cape buffalo while she would be focusing on gemsbuck, zebra, kudu and possibly sable. This would be 1:1, rifle and as "free range" as possible. This would be my second trip to Africa and the first for my daughter; therefore, looking to make the experience a memorable one for both of us. Finally, as this is my daughter, need to make sure the location is safe.

Appreciate, any information you can provide.

Hi KKovar

Sounds like a fantastic trip you are planning.

Namibia is very safe country and a great place to hunt. The Caprivi strip is a magical free range area where buffalo roam. A really great place to hunt and see wild Africa.

Send me PM with more details or email and to discuss the opportunity. Feel free to have a look at our website

www.zanabotessafari.com

Regards

Dear KKovar

Enjoy the planning process for a special hunt for you and your daughter.

We invite you to view reports on our company on this site.
We will be able to accommodate you in Namibia in the Bwabwata National Park Mahango Core Area - free range area where the species as indicted are available.

May the MAGIC of Africa with its diversity of wildlife become as special in your hearts as it is in ours.

I highly recommend @DAVE FREEBURN SAFARIS in the Limpopo Province of South Africa. My 14 year old daughter and I went on a safari with Dave at the end of May this year. I was after Cape buffalo, and wanted her to have a mixed bag hunt. It was a great hunt, and we had an amazing time. Dave put us in a great position to be successful in our hunts while maintaining the safety of my daughter as top priority. She walked many miles with us stalking buffalo, and made some amazing stalks with Dave of her own. We had a great time. I can’t recommend him enough. I was so impressed that I’m booking another hunt with him in 2023.

B1B4799C-0F2D-4572-AF4F-2763982B48D3.jpeg
538A30CA-7BA9-4325-AFFB-492B0167FDD9.jpeg
4382AD8C-0798-4B49-BB08-8C8B1A5DC1C9.jpeg
97DE4972-7789-45D9-B31C-AAC0B8136725.jpeg
67FCDFE0-2B68-4CF2-8486-8FD2B7254288.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I highly recommend @DAVE FREEBURN SAFARIS in the Limpopo Province of South Africa. My 14 year old daughter and I went on a safari with Dave at the end of May this year. I was after Cape buffalo, and wanted her to have a mixed bag hunt. It was a great hunt, and we had an amazing time. Dave put us in a great position to be successful in our hunts while maintaining the safety of my daughter as top priority. She walked many miles with us stalking buffalo, and made some amazing stalks with Dave of her own. We had a great time. I can’t recommend him enough. I was so impressed that I’m booking another hunt with him in 2023.
Welcome to AH! I’m sure you’ll have a terrific father / daughter hunt.
The Karoo area, South Africa offers what you have in mind. Feel free to PM me, happy to assist in any way we can.

Looking to do a hunt in 2023 that would involve my daughter and myself. I would be hunting cape buffalo while she would be focusing on gemsbuck, zebra, kudu and possibly sable. This would be 1:1, rifle and as "free range" as possible. This would be my second trip to Africa and the first for my daughter; therefore, looking to make the experience a memorable one for both of us. Finally, as this is my daughter, need to make sure the location is safe.

Jacques @JKO HUNTING SAFARIS can handle your needs easily. The area I'm thinking of I hunted a couple years ago now. It is high fenced, but it's something like 85,000 acres with no internal fencing. If the buffalo or any other animal want to get away they can.

And the buffalo are wise. A client just recently took this buffalo bull that Jacques told me they've been trying to get for 3 years now.

1634852862582.png

If you have any questions or would like more information, please let me know.

We can accommodate your every need in the Eastern Cape , sounds like you will have a great time. Spot and stalk Buff done proper on foot is where its at.
How old might I ask your daughter will be on the hunt? We have an exceptional Lodge as well as quality concessions for the game species you have listed as well as many other you will see.
Be sure to let me know if I can be of assistance.
IMG_1929.JPG
IMG_1814.JPG
IMG_0074.JPG
Gems 1.jpg
L13.jpg
L11.jpg

I chose @GAME 4 AFRICA SAFARIS for my father - daughter hunt, based on a number of personal conversations with members on here who took their kids on hunts with them. Because covid kicked the hunt back a year my daughter was unable to go; I chose to stay with them and am glad I did. (hunt report was shared on here). I hope to make it back, with my daughter, and @GAME 4 AFRICA SAFARIS is where I will take her. Everything I saw while there made me realize it would be the perfect place for her to get her feet wet. You did mention free range. As their operation is in the Eastern Cape, it is fenced, but the properties were large enough that it never felt like fences played a role. Best of wishes on whatever you decide.

Hi, KKovar,
I would say South Africa and Namibia would be the two most likely destinations for your species list. Both safe and easy to get to.
We are based in the Limpopo province of South Africa. The ranch consists of 10,000 acres with one perimeter fence and had all the species that you are looking for in one place.
I have sent you a DM if you would like to discuss the hunt further.
Cheers
Dave

We could offer you a Tanzania hunt, which would blow the both of you away, we could however also offer you a RSA Limpopo hunt that may be better suited for your daughters needs, dense vegetation would make for a real Experience. Please feel free to email me info@spearsafaris.com.
I'll keep an eye out for your mail.
Cheers.Ernest

Good Day KKovar

What an amazing experience it will be to share an African Safaris with your daughter.It would be a pleasure for me to put a package together for the both of you.

We are a family owned and operated Outfit based out of Limpopo , SA.Our main hunting property is close to 10 000 acres in a very safe area in South Africa.

You are most welcome to contact me.

Regards

Rouan

can definately help

this is exactly what we do

please email me, will send you a pm too

regards

Hello KKovar
We can also easily accommodate all the species you mentioned on one very large game reserve without the need to travel from one hunting concession to another. Hunting camp in the middle of hunting area and no internal fences but we do have a perimeter fence. That is the only way we can get ownership of the wild animals.
Please feel free to contact me to put together an unforgettable experience for you and your daughter.
We have many references you can contact.

Sincerely
Hans de Klerk

Good day KKovar.

Being a father of three daughters myself, I can just imagine the excitement in the planning of such a trip. Good luck with your planning.

Game Trackers Africa can surely facilitate this dream father and daughter safari catering for all the species on your list at one venue. Please feel free to email me for more details.

Wanted to thank everyone for their replies and information and after much research and many conversations we have decided to book with Rudolf Graupner and Molopo Kalahari Safaris.

Wish us luck in 2023.

Hello KKovar
You made a good choice.
Rudolf and Marelna Graupner are very dear friends of us.
Their ranch is only 15 miles from ours.
You will have a good time with them.
Swing by here for coffee when you drive past my ranch.

Sincerely
Hans de Klerk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
febixix695

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois