Famous Texas Ranch For Sale

I think I'll buy it. I was saving that money to buy New Zealand, but what the hell.............this is closer to home..........................I will have free hunting for all AH members...........................Just made a bid.................no harm in starting with a low-ball number................FWB

Hey Flatwater, I could float you a loan if you're having trouble with the last, say five or six bucks.

Thanks Jeff, but I think I can swing it. Depends on how much wiggle room they've got. BTW...there are a lot of guys like me........worth massive amounts, but live and dress like we are average...........sort of fly under the radar to keep young girls.....groupies and gold brickers... from trying to seduce us for our money. I have perfected the technique of not flaunting it. Still, just to be safe, send me the fiver . Wouldn't want to shave this too close.................................Bill

I see the ranch sold so I'm wondering who or what entity bought that thing?

Yeah, they picked my pocket....................out bid by a few lousy bucks...Had a Prince from Nigeria working with me, and only had to send him 10K to open up a long lost and tied up hidden trust fund........damn.....................so much for the free hunting I promised you guys...................FWB

I see the ranch sold so I'm wondering who or what entity bought that thing?

According to the article, the buyer is American billionaire Stan Kroenke. Self made billionare and current owner of the NFL team, St Louis Rams (soon to be LA Rams). Supposedly worth around 5-7 billion and owns several other large ranches. His wife, Ann Walton Kroneke is worth another 5-6 billion on her own. Her dad was Bud Walton, co-founder with brother Sam of Walmart.

Maybe they plan to build a really large football stadium, with lots of parking and a big Walmart distribution center on the ranch.

Wouldn't put it past one of Buds children to at least think about the commercial possibility of this property!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg