Family Safari Hunt Special On Prime 55,000 Acre Reserve With JKO Hunting Safaris

JKO HUNTING SAFARIS

Sponsor
Since 2011
AH fanatic
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
jkosafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
PHASA, DSC, SCI
Hunted
South Africa, Botswana, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Burkina Faso, Zambia, Spain, Uganda, Greenland, Cameroon
Good day Gentleman,

I always wanted to offer the following packages to our members and has worked on a package specifically based on family safaris in South Africa in a world class safari area.

We will host our family safaris on our main area in the Free State province of South Africa, this specific hunting area is 55 000 acres and the base of JKO Hunting Safaris.

This pristine untouched African wilderness offers hunters a unsurpassed hunting experience with lots of shot opportunities due to the fact that it has not been hunted excessively since it was established more than 25 years ago. The first actual safari on this area was only conducted in 2013, we still only offer a limited amount of safaris a year in this picturesque area. The area is very diverse in the fact that it has wide open Savannah, thick Jesse like valleys and perfect terrain to spot and stalk in with enough cover to stay hidden from sharp eyes but yet open enough to get comfortable 120 to 200 yard shots on your sought after trophy.

We can offer young / first time hunters a lot of shot opportunities with the advantage of taking exceptional trophies, it is perfect for first time hunters and families. We have enough hunting vehicles should the party would like to split up or hunt together we provide exactly what you are asking and looking for.

That is why I have a limited offer on this package for 2019.

1461271_10201169682113255_1155060346_n.jpg

I am proud to offer any family the opportunity to build their own family safari package apart from this one I am offering here:

10x Day Family Safari Package - South Africa

Included:

7x Hunting / Observer Days for 2 Adults,
7x Hunting / Observer days for 2 Children under the age 21,

1x Day Trip for the family,
2x Arrival / Departure days,

Trophies included:

2x Southern Greater Kudu or Waterbuck or 1 of each,
2x Gemsbuck or Blue Wildebeest or 1 of each,
2x Impala or Blesbuck or 1 of each,
2x Springbuck or Warthog or 1 of each,

* 1 Family orientated day trip, (Fly Fishing, horse riding through our area, etc.)
* Pick up and drop off at Bloemfontein airport,

Total Package Price all in @ $11 950
(Normal Price would be $18 500)

* Package can be customized according to the family size and special needs.

Package Includes:
  • Services of licensed Professional Hunter, Tracker, Skinner and hunting vehicle.
  • 4 Star accommodation inside the area that you will be hunting, (No driving between areas)
  • All meals, table juice, coffee and tea during your stay.
  • All soft drinks, beer, bottled water and hard liquor in moderation.
  • Daily laundry services.
  • Field preparation of trophies and delivery to shipping agent or taxidermist.
  • Government license and permit fees.
  • Transportation from Bloemfontein airport,
Daily Rates Exclude:
  • International and domestic air travel.
  • Chartered and commercial flights to, from or between hunting areas.
  • Trophy fees of animals bagged, wounded or lost.
  • Accommodation before or after the safari like guest house etc.
  • Taxidermist fees, dipping, packing, insurance and transport to place of destination.
  • Gratuities to staff, professional hunters and camp staff.
  • Government tax on daily rates. Trophy fees are Value Added Tax exempt.
Here is a few pictures of the terrain and the lodge where this safari will be hosted:

AY3I8979.JPG
IMG_0605.JPG

1457749_588291831226697_1341089240_n.jpg
1469851_10201127144169833_568551027_n.jpg
1471217_592865204102693_1374819841_n.jpg
IMG_8200.JPG
IMG_8167.JPG
IMG_8195.JPG
IMG_3503.JPG

IMG_8207.JPG
IMG_8227.JPG
IMG_8234.JPG
IMG_6072.JPG
IMG-2490JPG.jpg
IMG-2509JPG.jpg
IMG_7765JPG.jpg
P1020719JPG.jpg
IMG_3569.JPG
IMG_8572.JPG
IMG_8946.JPG

Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you might have, package can be customized to suit your families needs!

You will look far and wide to find the same kind of deal on a area this size offering this kind of quality trophies, hunting experience and service!

Contact me as soon as you can as packages and dates are limited.

All my best,

Last edited by a moderator:
Jacques,

If a couple of dads (or moms as the case may be) would like to each bring a daughter or son so that you end up with the same number of adults/kids, I presume we could make the same offer, correct?

Yes sir this can be customized for either 2 dads and their sons or which ever works best for the group interested hunting this exceptional area.

Jacques- do you have a price list of other animals available ? I have a friend that is looking for something similar that would be his first safari.

Jacques- do you have a price list of other animals available ? I have a friend that is looking for something similar that would be his first safari.

Hello my friend,

Very good to hear from you! Yes I do have a price list. I will send you an e-mail with all the info.

Thank you very much I appreciate it!

There is a lot of value in this package. Beautiful photos. Thanks for the post and offer.............................FWB

There is a lot of value in this package. Beautiful photos. Thanks for the post and offer.............................FWB
Excellent package, and a beautiful area to hunt in.(y)(y)(y) Jacques, do you have something for our local hunters as well?
Flatwater bill, I send you a pm in regards to the Mauser 1871/48 rifles..(y)(y)(y)

Thank you very much sir!

Excellent package, and a beautiful area to hunt in.(y)(y)(y) Jacques, do you have something for our local hunters as well?
Flatwater bill, I send you a pm in regards to the Mauser 1871/48 rifles..(y)(y)(y)

Hello Gert,

Thank you for the kind words. I definitely have options for local hunters as well. Please send me your e-mail address and I will make sure to get some information through to you sir.

Looking forward on hearing from you soon!

Nice offer bud! Looks like a great place that I hope to visit someday!

I am in the US now and if you have any questions regarding this package I can be reached at 682-410-8350.

I am looking forward on meeting fellow forum members at our AH.com dinners.

All my best,

Jacques

Father and son with a nice common duiker taken on a family safari.

IMG-2519.JPG

Family safari currently underway...! Will post more updates soon!

CB98540A-25B6-4386-B634-416E70797B38.jpeg

Great pics!

Looks like a beautiful place!

Excellent gemsbuck taken today!

1de7010a-96b3-4a82-838f-a78ee7ec8625.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SylviaSelf

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!