Family Hunting Safaris

navar

AH senior member
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hi Guys!
I would like to greet you all again and take this oportunity to introduce our Company and products.
I did introduce myself few days back and now that our sponsorship is up and running i would like to share with all of you some information about us. Please take a look on our website and If you find it interesting, please share it and don´t hesitate to contact us directly, we will be glad to chat with you.

Family Hunting Safaris is been created from the fusion of two companies that has been working in tourism and hunting industry in Africa for several years. The company was founded with the aim of offering an exclusive service and high standards, focusing on safaris for groups and families. It is a fact in the hunting safaris industry in Africa today that those family members or friends who do not hunt, always remain in the background when organizing the safari. This often leads to the dilemma in which many house holders or friends’ group leaders are immersed. What is my wife and my kids going to do while I go hunting? Are there any activities in the area for my girlfriend and friends?, I can´t go on safari because I can´t leave my family at home !!! This dilemma is solved with Family Hunting Safaris. Enjoy a great safari with your family or group of friends, organized thinking of all the members of the expedition, so that there is no longer an excuse not to bring everybody to Africa.
Other companies offer some activities for non-hunters, so they can "do something" during the hunting days, but most of the time, they get just "locked" in a lodge waiting for the hunters to come back from the bush. Family Hunting Safaris offers several safari formulas combining hunting and tourism for the whole family and friends, on such a way that while some members enjoy their passion for hunting, non-hunters have a comprehensive program of organized tourism, enjoying a safari thought for them too.
You have different options, you can choose to spend a few days hunting together and do some tourism days after your hunting safari, you can organize your safari so that while some are hunting the rest go tourism and all share your experiences later in the camp or they can choose to make only tourism all together.
Family Hunting Safaris, works with the best Outfitters and hunting concessions in the area and has concession rights in the private game reserves for photographic safaris most renowned in the Eastern Cape, as well as a great experience in organizing tours and activities, thereby ensuring, high quality safaris for families and groups of friends.
Our camps and hunting concessions are in the Eastern Cape Province in the vicinity and the famous city of Port Elizabeth, where our team will pick you up at the international airport located barely an hour and a half drive from our base camp. This is where we organize most of our safaris. This free malaria area with well-developed infrastructures, gives you the opportunity to make your dream safari having at hand all the facilities of the first world. In this area of the Cape, where the Garden Route begins, there are a variety of activities and tourism available and is where a large number of renowned and high quality private game reserves for photographic safari are located.
How is a typical day on safari with Family Hunting Safaris?
You can choose from several safari options:
If you choose the option combining hunting and tourism, where some go hunting while others go for tourism, the safari will be organized as follow. The hunters will leave early morning to the bush after a light breakfast. A professional hunter with all equipment is at your service, waiting for to go on a hunt. Normally, you will return to the lodge for lunch, but frequently, a picnic will be organized in the bush so you can carry on with the hunt straight away. After lunch, you will go out hunting again and come back to camp in the evening.
The part of the expedition, who is not joining the hunt, will have breakfast scheduled depending on the activity or excursion that is been programmed for that day. After breakfast, a private driver/guide will be waiting to take you for tourism. According to scheduled activities during the day you can return to the lodge for lunch or eat out on a restaurant. After the activities and tourism, you will return to the lodge, so that the whole group or family will spend the evening around the fire enjoying a drink or glass of wine while sharing the day's experiences while dinner is getting ready.
If you choose the type of safari where all go together hunting and tourism, you can choose between doing a few days of hunting and after your hunting safari go tourism or you can alternate days of hunting and tourism, making all together the activities and spending all day with family or group.

Welcome to AH Fernando! Looking forward to your participation.

Welcome! Can you post the link to your website?

Welcome to AH, Fernando !

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH.

Welcome to AH

Welcome to AH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Efren35C00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross