Family Hunt Special

Ricus

AH senior member
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Any family that wants to come and hunt with us (dad, mom, son, daughter) in any combination will have the following great deals as options: Dad/mom pays our discounted 2 on 1 daily rates while the kids stay for free. There will also be a 10% discount on all trophy fees (plains game and Cape Buffalo). We will also deliver all your trophies to our taxidermist at no charge. If you book a package deal (as available on our website) there will be a 10% discount on the complete hunt. As a father, I recognise the importance of spending time in nature with your family. There is no age limit so make use of this fantastic offer!

IMG-20151114-WA0007.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What a great offer............

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaI60135

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross