Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Wildlife ranching SA.Phasa
1d2aae5e-bf4e-4fb3-839d-4301daecd7de.jpeg

Hi Everyone

We are proud to bring you this Family/Buddy day rate special.

The total of $ 3200 is all inclusive for 3 hunters and 3 observers for 7 days and 8 nights.The packages is designed so that each hunter can choose his desired animals for the hunt.We have also added either a half day Spa treatment or an Elephant educational encounter for the 3 observers at no extra cost.

This hunt will take place on our own 10 000 acres reserve at the foothills of the Waterberg mountains in Limpopo.It doesn't matter if you are an experienced hunter in Africa or a first timer, we ensure a unique experience for everyone at Tsala Hunting Safaris.We maintain a high standard of sustainable hunting to protect our gene pools and to ensure excellent trophy quality for future hunters.

- All hunting will take place on our property where you will be based.
- The lodge and hunting area will be exclusive for your use, no other clients in camp on your dates.
- Children under 10 stay free of charge
- Children 10 - 16 at 50% day rate

This offer will include.
- All accommodation, meals, drinks and beverages
- Services of Professional Hunter, trackers and skinners.
- Field prep of trophies and delivery to local taxidermy
- Transfer to and from OR Tambo Int Airport

This offer excludes.
- Trophy animals ( Price as per price list )
- Taxidermy cost
- Gratuities
- Any cost incurred before or after safari.

10% off on all Plains Game animals on price list for this packages for the following dates.
- 24 May - 10 June
- 14 June - 30 June

Hunters and observers can be added to this packages.

Our recommendation is to use Qatar Airways.We have had clients in camp that used them this year and they compare favourable to other airlines.

I am looking forward to hearing from you

Regards

Rouan

Am I reading it right that 3 hunters and 3 observers are only 3200 plus kids are free or reduced rat depending on age and trophy fees 10 percent reduced? Thats only $533 per person even if they dont bring kids ? Incredible deal!!!

Hi Jeff

Thanks you are correct.The total day rate is for 3 hunters and 3 observers all inclusive for 7 days/8 nights.

We have also added a few things to do for the observers at no extra cost.We have lots to do for the family members in our area that are not hunting.

Regards

Rouan

Great deal.
Bruce

Hi Everyone

We still have a few dates available for this deal later in the year.

Here are a few nice animals taken over the last couple of weeks.

fb145bb0-1993-40d4-839e-b2c3a1030e69.jpeg

d32efd51-9614-47ae-8892-656c4d1467f8.jpeg

afa8fb6a-9fcf-4178-8dbf-550f737f2f2f.jpeg

Hi AH members

We have had a a very good hunting season so far.Covid testing for the way back has been quick and efficient with no problems to report.Even with the spike in cases over here there has been no problem coming through the airport and out to our property.

I invite you again to have look at this great offer as we have some dates available for later in the year.

Regards

Rouan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlineDu

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross