I’m booked for a hunt in September 2020, from what I’m reading , I’m thinking about cutting my loses rather than flying out there and finding out that this outfitter isn’t all that it seems to be.
I’m going to discuss this with my hunting partner and see where we go from here.
If we decide to cancel, I’ll see if we can get a refund. If not, then it’s another lesson for everyone else thinking about booking with this outfitter.
Theres usually two sides and sometimes three or four to every story. I would let this play out and hear from all sides before making a decision.