AH senior member
- Feb 6, 2016
- Reaction score
- Member of
- Zimbabwe,South Africa
Is this deal still available for September 2019 at U.S.$3000?Hunt Romania, animals and program.
This hunt takes place in Romania, where we will hunt free range fallow buck and roe buck. The hunt is for 4 hunting days and 5 nights. Perfect time is between 1 October to 15 October. Another animals like wild boar and chamois can be add by request.
We will hunt in West part of Romania. Hunting areas is around 10000 hectares and roebuck will be hunt in open area and fallow bucks will be hunted in a forest area. Roebuck will be hunted early in the morning and late afternoon when they are most active but fallow bucks are in the rut they can be hunted all day long. We will target only trophy mature animals and there are not extra charge for big trophy size.
Accommodation will be in a 3 stars hotel at the border of the hunting areas, no more than 15 minutes drive for the hunting grounds.
All transfers in Romania is included in the cost of the trip. One of our outfitters will be with you 24/24 hours from the moment of your arrival until your departure.
At the time of your hunt weather in Romania is fantastic, not too cold and not too hot. Average temperature is 18 degree Celsius about 64 degree Fahrenheit.
- Day 1: Arrival in the international airport of Budapest and travel to the hunting area
- Day 2-5: Hunting fallow deer and roe deer
- Day 6: Traveling back to Budapest and departure.
· All trophy fees of the animals mention above.
· All transport in Romania and in the hunting areas.
· Accommodation in 3 stars hotel in the hunting areas.
· A la carte menu.
· Outfitter presence for the whole duration of your trip.
· Local guides.
· First preparation of the trophies.
· Hunting licenses.
HUNT DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Rent of our rifles at 30 euro per day
- International flights
- Non hunter: US$ 600 per the whole trip
-Shipping of your trophies to your taxidermist around 500 euro for both animals
TOTAL PRICE: US$ 3,000