AH veteran
Reaction score
Website
www.romaniahuntingoutfitters.com
Media
Articles
Hunted
Romania, Uk, France, Spain
Bringing the rifles through Hungary is not a problem. Both Hungary and Romania are part of UE now and crossing the border is very easy. I recommend Budapest, even for me is more expensive to pick up the clients, but is more easy to find a better and comfortable flight to a capital of Hungary than flying into other romanian town. Also crossing the border with guns is very easy, sometimes they don't even check you but if they check it takes also 5 minutes.

JPbowhunter

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Australia/NZ
JP, if you really want a roe deer hunt, just send me an email. I will make you an offer with 2 roebucks only to cover my expenses. After all, if a hunter can not understand other hunter, who can?
Apologies I only just saw this now. Thank you for such a great offer, unfortunately I'm not currently in the position to be affording any over seas hunting trips for a while. Thank you though.

Retired Sgt

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
George, I’ve been discussing this offer with my hunting partner and even though it’s a great offer, our main concern is traveling through Europe with anywhere from $10,000 to $16,000 in US dollars.

If there were some other way to make the final payments without having to carry that amount of money, we would consider it.

Thanks for the great offer and your time.

Romania Hunting Outfitters

Sponsor
Since 2018
AH veteran
Reaction score
Website
Media
Articles
Hunted
Hello sir,
We will find a way to transfer the money at the end of the hunt, don't worry.

Retired Sgt

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
Hello sir,
We will find a way to transfer the money at the end of the hunt, don't worry.

George, since we will be able to make the final payment at the end of the hunt, we would like to start to make arrangements for a hunt in 2020.

If a fallow deer/red stag hunt may not be conducted at the most opportune time, we would consider a fallow deer/roe deer/wild boar hunt for 7 days for two hunters.

Let me know what is available and the best time of the year to come over.

If everything lines up with our schedules, we would definitely book the hunt.

Sponsor
Since 2018
AH veteran
Reaction score
Website
Media
Articles
Hunted
Sir, the combo for red and fallow deer can be opportune if you will come at end of September with 100% success. Anyhow, if you will lik the fallow/roe and wild boar combo best time is between 5 and 15 October and we can discuss the rest of details by email.

Sponsor
Since 2018
AH veteran
Reaction score
Website
Media
Articles
Hunted
Sorry for my late reply to all PM and emails. I was out hunting. For 2019 we only have 2 spots available, but the price will be the same for 2020 season too.

GuttormG

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Bringing the rifles through Hungary is not a problem. Both Hungary and Romania are part of UE now and crossing the border is very easy. I recommend Budapest, even for me is more expensive to pick up the clients, but is more easy to find a better and comfortable flight to a capital of Hungary than flying into other romanian town. Also crossing the border with guns is very easy, sometimes they don't even check you but if they check it takes also 5 minutes.

Anything else then invitation and EU firearms passport required?

Sponsor
Since 2018
AH veteran
Reaction score
Website
Media
Articles
Hunted
Hello sir,
Eu firearms passport is required only for european hunters, the US hunters need only the form 4457 from your local police.
Thank you!

HuntingGold

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Mex/S.Amer
Hunted
South Africa, United States (Oregon, Washington, Idaho, California and Wyoming)
What side trips are offered?
Thank you,
Randy

Lance Hopper

AH member
Reaction score
I am very interested in this for 2020. I would be bringing my wife and would possibly have up to two hunting partners joining me. You mentioned that you have areas for bears, so I have to ask how much and what is the right time? Can wolves be hunted? If I have extra hunters with me, how far in advance would we need to lock in for sure?

Witold Krzyżanowski

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Europe
Member of
1977; Polish Hunting Assotiation
Hunted
Namibia, Zimbabwe
Hunt Romania, animals and program.

This hunt takes place in Romania, where we will hunt free range fallow buck and roe buck. The hunt is for 4 hunting days and 5 nights. Perfect time is between 1 October to 15 October. Another animals like wild boar and chamois can be add by request.

Hunting Areas

We will hunt in West part of Romania. Hunting areas is around 10000 hectares and roebuck will be hunt in open area and fallow bucks will be hunted in a forest area. Roebuck will be hunted early in the morning and late afternoon when they are most active but fallow bucks are in the rut they can be hunted all day long. We will target only trophy mature animals and there are not extra charge for big trophy size.

Accommodation

Accommodation will be in a 3 stars hotel at the border of the hunting areas, no more than 15 minutes drive for the hunting grounds.

Transfers

All transfers in Romania is included in the cost of the trip. One of our outfitters will be with you 24/24 hours from the moment of your arrival until your departure.

Weather

At the time of your hunt weather in Romania is fantastic, not too cold and not too hot. Average temperature is 18 degree Celsius about 64 degree Fahrenheit.

The program:
- Day 1: Arrival in the international airport of Budapest and travel to the hunting area
- Day 2-5: Hunting fallow deer and roe deer
- Day 6: Traveling back to Budapest and departure.

full

full

full

full

HUNT INCLUDES:
· All trophy fees of the animals mention above.
· All transport in Romania and in the hunting areas.
· Accommodation in 3 stars hotel in the hunting areas.
· A la carte menu.
· Outfitter presence for the whole duration of your trip.
· Local guides.
· First preparation of the trophies.
· Hunting licenses.

HUNT DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Rent of our rifles at 30 euro per day
- International flights
- Non hunter: US$ 600 per the whole trip
-Alcoholic drinks
-Shipping of your trophies to your taxidermist around 500 euro for both animals

TOTAL PRICE: US$ 3,000
Nice pictures and great trophies.

UKHunter

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Hunted
England, Scotland, Wales, Poland, South Africa, Spain, Germany, USA (Wyoming) and Hungary.
Youre not going to get a better deal on a European hunt than that. Very fair price.

Witold Krzyżanowski

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Europe
Member of
1977; Polish Hunting Assotiation
Hunted
Namibia, Zimbabwe

This hunt takes place in Romania, where we will hunt free range fallow buck and roe buck. The hunt is for 4 hunting days and 5 nights. Perfect time is between 1 October to 15 October. Another animals like wild boar and chamois can be add by request.

Hunting Areas

We will hunt in West part of Romania. Hunting areas is around 10000 hectares and roebuck will be hunt in open area and fallow bucks will be hunted in a forest area. Roebuck will be hunted early in the morning and late afternoon when they are most active but fallow bucks are in the rut they can be hunted all day long. We will target only trophy mature animals and there are not extra charge for big trophy size.

Accommodation

Accommodation will be in a 3 stars hotel at the border of the hunting areas, no more than 15 minutes drive for the hunting grounds.

Transfers

All transfers in Romania is included in the cost of the trip. One of our outfitters will be with you 24/24 hours from the moment of your arrival until your departure.

Weather

At the time of your hunt weather in Romania is fantastic, not too cold and not too hot. Average temperature is 18 degree Celsius about 64 degree Fahrenheit.

The program:
- Day 1: Arrival in the international airport of Budapest and travel to the hunting area

full

full

full

full

HUNT INCLUDES:
· A la carte menu.
· Local guides.
· Hunting licenses.

HUNT DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- International flights
-Alcoholic drinks

Excellent offer and beautiful pictures.

Hunter101

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
RMEF,MDF
Hunted
Nambia, South africa, Idaho, Wyoming, Colorado, Pennsylvania, British Columbia, KY,IL, Oklahoma
This would be a cool hunt. Just curious any chance with a bow?

jpoole1

Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI
Hunted
South Africa

Hunting Areas

Accommodation

Transfers

Weather

The program:

full

full

full

full

HUNT INCLUDES:
· A la carte menu.
· Local guides.
· Hunting licenses.

HUNT DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- International flights
-Alcoholic drinks

Yes, sir! The hunt can book this hunt for 2020 for the same price. As a matter a fact, I have another hunter from US interested in the same hunt for 2020.
I am interested in conducting a hunting in 2020, if you can PM and let me get more information. Thanks!

jpoole1

Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI
Hunted
South Africa
I would like to come and conduct a hunt in 2020, just need some more information. PM me please!

Sponsor
Since 2018
AH veteran
Reaction score
Website
Media
Articles
Hunted
I am sorry for my late reply! I was out hunting the last 10 days and have very few time a decent internet connection.
Unfortunately, for 2019 we are fully booked for the roe and fallow deer combo, but we have some opens spots for red stag and fallow buck in middle of September during the rut for red deer. Romania is very safe, also a fantastic destination for tourism and we are very flexible and have many opportunities, is better to discuss this via email.
Unfortunately for the moment both brown bear and wolf hunt are suspended. As soon as I have any news I will announce here on Africa Hunting forum for sure. Also bow hunting is not allowed in Romania.
Once again sorry for my lack of activity, I promise I will be more active in the next weeks with more information and more attractive packages.

Last edited by a moderator:

ArmyGrunt

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Hunted
USA, South Africa, Hungary
Wowza! I'm spending a cool Sunday morning sitting in my hotel room in Vicenza, waiting on the weather to warm, and deciding where to fulfil my European hunting dream. I was on another site, but decided to check the DEALS page here and found this.
I would absolutely love to be hunting on my birthday this year, last week of June. Do you have opening for this deal at that time, and would it be possible for me to drive back with the meat in a cooler? I prefer to fill my freezer when I hunt every chance I get. Google maps shows it only to be about 7 hours driving. I'll be having every other weekend open for a 3 day break, with easy swapping for more days. Rifle rental would be required.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MalcolmGei

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

My name’s Wyatt Baker. I’m a card-carrying NRA member, an avid outdoorsman, long-time angler, and a big Patrick McManus fan.
Does anyone know where to buy a chamber reamer to convert .458 win to .458 Lott? I hear it is very easy to do—?
Gerry Addison wrote on KKovar's profile.
Do you still have the set of gaiters you talked about on the site? Gerry
Ihuntbiggame wrote on Krist Atanasoff's profile.
Hi Krist, I’m interested in your Sako , can you please send me a email with a better description and your asking price . Thank you. From. Mike
CoElkHunter wrote on Mtn_Infantry's profile.
Mtn_Infantry,
That's a monster buck you have in your avatar! Very Nice! Anyway, my brother in law and myself are planning to do some fishing while in Port Aransas. I think he/we are planning on taking a boat charter out a couple of days. He's a serious fisherman and I am not. Any suggestions?
Thanks!
Mark Griffin