Fallow Deer hunt in France?

Shawn O'Steen

AH member
Reaction score
This is a long shot I know. Have any of you hunted with or do you know a guy from France named Thomas who has an estate where he has hunts for fallow deer (among many other species)? He had exceptionally good prices for fallow bucks of no size limits. I had a hunt of his bookmarked until I could talk to my wife about taking a vacation to France with me hunting there a few days. She said yes, I went back, and everything had disappeared, lol.

No idea who is this guy but take a look at France Safaris

Maybe due to the fact im English but I wouldnt be going to France for Fallow deer. Much better and cheaper opportunities else where in Europe. Which would also worry me if you saw an advert for a cheap hunt...

Maybe due to the fact im English but I wouldnt be going to France for Fallow deer. Much better and cheaper opportunities else where in Europe. Which would also worry me if you saw an advert for a cheap hunt...
Do you have some suggestions?
Any first hand experience?
That's one of the many great things about this site...... the wealth of knowledge from so many people and their experiences.

Trophy size fallow buck, in CIC medal score, would be cca 1500 eur in Croatia. (not sure is it expensive compared to France). Antlers are best starting from late August..
Drop me PM, I can fwd you the details.

Hi mark-hunter. I would love to have that contact, too.

Will send you pm

I would like the Croatia info also. Thanks a lot.

Do you have some suggestions?
Any first hand experience?
That's one of the many great things about this site...... the wealth of knowledge from so many people and their experiences.
What species? If Fallow deer, I have a contact in Hungary who I have hunted with and shoots a lot of nice bucks for reasonable money. Just PM and Ill pass on details.

Trophy size fallow buck, in CIC medal score, would be cca 1500 eur in Croatia. (not sure is it expensive compared to France). Antlers are best starting from late August..
Drop me PM, I can fwd you the details.
A lot cheaper than France..

Trophy fee, yes.
There are other related expenses, like lodging food, etc. of course. So for all inclusive price I cannot compare.

This is good question, any information out their for hunting Fallow in France. We are playing a family trip to France and I’d love to do a side hunting trip.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnT3006

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg