Due to a long weekend at the family farm, I skipped over most comments at the present time and have the following inquiry: A) Can someone who simultaneously has bi-polar (FKA schizophrenia) disorder and is a very safe shooter pay the 2x fee for 1x?, and B) Can an American with "less stable currency" L O L fake an accent and pay in Euros? Please advise. TY. I think dyslexia is also now on the table as I may have sent part of one, for sale gun to a buyer and the other half to another (each at the wrong address.) lol This has paid dividends at tax time...Your concerns re: US Currency are a short-term, absolutely LibDemTardia-related phenomena that will certainly NOT be repeated anyday soon...lol interest rates will climb (but those with savings and no loans will prosper from it!) until another Trump(s) is elected in...The USA is large, has natural resources, infrastructure, and a LOT of good, hard-working people (what's a siesta? LOL :p) IF a bunch of farmers detesting both taxes and touchy-feely catholics (even to this day-don't deny it!) can fight off a Kingdom with muzzleloaders, we will certainly rise above this nonsense! ;) The price could be the same and the tip higher if the service was good. ;)
I think this really makes sense and is well-placed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FreemanHar

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you