Facebook "kill for fun" is hijacking photos check to see if they got yours

None of mine there. There are nutbars everywhere. I think their comments stand for themselves, instead of "I tried to reason with..." its always "I tore a strip off of..." - Radicals

Thanks Brain for posting. More antis using honest hunters photos to spread their propaganda.

Hello, my FB friends: I want to stay PRIVATELY connected with you. I post shots of my family that I don't want strangers to have access to!!! However, with the recent changes in FB, the "public" can now see activities in ANY wall. This happens when our friend hits "like" or "comment" ~ automatically, their friends would see our posts too. Unfortunately, we can not change this setting by ourselves
... because Facebook has configured it this way. PLEASE place your mouse over my name above (DO NOT CLICK), a window will appear, now move the mouse on FRIENDS" (also without clicking), then down to "Settings", click here and a list will appear. REMOVE the CHECK on "COMMENTS & LIKE" and also "PHOTOS". By doing this, my activity among my friends and family will no longer become public. Now, copy and paste this on your wall. Once I see this posted on your page I will do the same. ThanksSee More

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, did you see this:
226013_355688137844821_1171225655_n.jpg
I have one thing to say:
If you breed white lions in captivity to increase the population, is not a good idea to put the in a hunting area.

Those guys make me laugh!

Thanks Brian, much appreciated!

If you have any sort of copyright infringement issue with Facebook I would recommend going through the process of getting it resolved, click here for the intellectual property rights page related to content posted on Facebook...

Just had Facebook remove several pictures from AH on Animal Shame, perhaps you will find some of your pictures there... Waiting for more to be removed...

Good information to know. You have rights to your photos.
Reputable sites will recognize those rights.

Thankfully, none of mine being abused that i can find.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ekaterina Lobach North Fork Bullets

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!