Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Asia/M.East
Member of
SCI, NFAA
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Zimbabwe, UAE, California
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/z...en-youve-hunted-them-yourself/article/2604222

Wow!! Great news for hunters.

Screen Shot 2016-10-11 at 10.22.07 AM.png

Wait for it, the next FB page:

BANNING ZUCKERBERG FROM FB!

Could it be that all the Anti's will now boycott FB!?
Here's hoping.

I think we would all be better off in today's media if we posted less photos of us with the dead animals in the woods and more of us with meat on a dinner plate or for Africa, of all the meat being donated to the poor. I do wish I had a photo of that to put on Facebook and it is one hunting photo I would love to put up as the anti's will have a very hard time railing against giving food to the poor and starving.

Wait for it, the next FB page:

BANNING ZUCKERBERG FROM FB!

Could it be that all the Anti's will now boycott FB!?
Here's hoping.
Anti's boycotting FB would be fantastic!

Here's to hoping!!!

I would have lost my ass on that bet!

@mrpoindexter , would this help? I would take a rough guess, in our area before they stopped elephant hunting, at least 50% of the meat in the area was supplied by our hunting.
20141031_151619.jpg

Thank you for sharing Simon!

Yes Simon thanks for sharing!

SNL skit or Onion piece? There has to more to this story. Maybe some anti-Trump angle. I wont believe it's true, unless I see video of him shooting, gutting the animal witness by the presidents of SCI, DSC and the NRA.

SNL skit or Onion piece? There has to more to this story. Maybe some anti-Trump angle. I wont believe it's true, unless I see video of him shooting, gutting the animal witness by the presidents of SCI, DSC and the NRA.

I agree with you.

Something does seem quite right. Maybe its just me being cynical.

I watched the video, because I could not believe it, at least a print reporters version.

He (MZ) is young enough that chatting to his screen to anonymous individuals about his latest "innovation" Facebook live was really what the whole "stunt" was about.
Choosing to "hang" and BBQ and then spontaneously share the statement about hunting looked honest enough to me.
The focus stayed on the meat, not the hunting aspect.

Take it for what it is. One guy, who happens to be famous, went hunting and likes the meat.

Take it for what it is. One guy, who happens to be famous, went hunting and likes the meat.

Im sure there are a number of famous people who would like to hunt and eat what they kill... Unfortunately seeing that they are famous, that probably will not go down well for a large number of their fan base and as such they will never bring it to the fore and mention it or make it public.

You see, anti hunters will attack anyone who does hunt
Hunters do not attack anyone for not hunting...

There is a big difference in how that affects people in the "limelight"

Im sure there are a number of famous people who would like to hunt and eat what they kill... Unfortunately seeing that they are famous, that probably will not go down well for a large number of their fan base and as such they will never bring it to the fore and mention it or make it public.

You see, anti hunters will attack anyone who does hunt
Hunters do not attack anyone for not hunting...

There is a big difference in how that affects people in the "limelight"

Plenty of folks, famous or not, do not want to subject themselves to the PIA from the angry hoards.

I think the sixth richest guy on the planet can find some decent security. :)

im sure the antis would bitch about anything that involved hunting no matter how many hungry people get fed,they dont care about the poor,starving,africans,they are just food for their pet lions..

If nothing else a famous person supports hunting, at least that's what I take from it. Let's face if he went the other way in that video it would have further fueled the antis.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwoody

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross