Extreme X3 Rifle from Montana Rifle Company

ronp

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Extreme X3 & Extreme Elite Rifles

montana-extreme-rifle-x3.png

Light Weight, Extreme Performance For Extreme Conditions.
Extreme "X3" and Extreme Elite Rifle

For those hunts where every ounce matters, we have created the Xtreme “X3” Rifle. At 6 lbs. 10 oz., the X3 is a well-balanced and extremely versatile rifle that is perfect for even the most vigorous outdoor conditions. The satin-finished stainless steel Model 1999 action is mated to our premium synthetic stock for the ultimate weatherproof package. The X3’s custom features include a free floated and button rifled barrel, and a satin stainless steel action that’s glass and aluminum bedded into a highly desirable stock to deliver sub-MOA accuracy. In addition, the Pachmayr Decelerator® recoil pad evenly displaces any kickback for comfortable shooting. To keep weight to a minimum, the X3 bottom metal is built from an aircraft grade alloy which helps maintain rigidity. Lace up your backcountry boots and take the X3 to the mountaintop.

Waterproof action & Synthetic stock

montana-rifle-01.jpg

Satin Stainless Steel Barrels
Extreme Elite Rifle includes Montana Flats Muzzle Brake

montana-rifle-02.jpg

Durable MRC Synthetic stock

montana-rifle-03.jpg

Classic Pre-64 Win 70 Style Trigger

montana-rifle-04.jpg

Screenshot_2019-01-10 X3 - Montana Rifle Company.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Meet your new lifelong hunting partner... the extremely versatile X3 Rifle. Visit us online for a full list of features.

69218609_3012437125439193_2915462755878174720_o.jpg

Hi , the .275 Rigby ...
Is it meant for the 140 grain bullet or the 175 grain bullet ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bkNen

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross