Extreme Huntress Contest 2015 Erika Bergmark

Take it easy Gizmo, the "redneck" was not for you and as I say I do respect your opinion. But I do not see where I was attempting to "hijacking" anything, because If you did not get it it's a forum for conversation and discussions so also exchange of opinions !

I guess we are ready here, and I'm so terrible sorry if I have hurt your feelings.
I assure you sir you have not hurt my feelings. Yes this website is an open forum to share ideas and even debate certain topics. We do not have to agree and as I have said numerous times you are entitled to your opinion. Where I take issue is that this particular thread is about celebrating Erika's accomplishments. Brickburn and many others have mentioned that the topic that is being debated is not appropriate for this thread and should be in a seperate thread. The initial comment posted, whether intended or not, most certainly is disrespectful to Erika given what her post is about. You and I may never agree on this issue and that's fine, I hold no hard feelings. You as I will hunt who we are comfortable hunting with. That doesn't make either right or wrong. My issue is the setting in this particular thread. Had you started a new thread for a topic of discussion you and I may very well have a civilized debate. In this setting I and from the numerous comments from others find it quite inappropriate. I also assure you I require no apologies, Erika would be the one to apologize to. Should you wish to start a seperate thread I would gladly have a light hearted debate about the issue and I'm quite sure others would enjoy weighing in their opinions.

Oh Gordon you can hear all the story's about me you want from whoever wants to tell them to you. I never claimed to be perfect or never said I have done nothings wrong in my life. The difference between me and you is I have apologized for anything I think I have done wrong. Some of us move on others still talk. Just some who like to throw rocks at others should watch what is said as they live in there glass house. Some rocks go off course and can bring that glass house down.

The shame to me is you could for sure add a lot of good info about hunting. The problem is you don't want to add you want the final word on everything.

Oh Gordon you can hear all the story's about me you want from whoever wants to tell them to you. I never claimed to be perfect or never said I have done nothings wrong in my life. The difference between me and you is I have apologized for anything I think I have done wrong. Some of us move on others still talk. Just some who like to throw rocks at others should watch what is said as they live in there glass house. Some rocks go off course and can bring that glass house down.

The shame to me is you could for sure add a lot of good info about hunting. The problem is you don't want to add you want the final word on everything.

Amen to that and well said sir. Some of us are man enough to admit it when we make mistakes, others....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
indiagpt

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois