Extra Elephant Hunting Quota Available Zimbabwe 2018

Holy crap! :eek: That is awesome! Congrats
I just booked a tuskless and PG hunt for August. Glad I have a little time to get all tuned up :D

I took The 500 Nitro to the range today to work up a load for my Ele Hunt!!!

Uwr7jrv.jpg
Congrats sir on taking up the elephant hunt on this deal. I wish yo7 good hunting! Is your 500 a Merkel?

Slider I'm happy for you. Most guys have to plan, save etc. for a year or more to go on a hunt like this. Your anxiety attacks will be over in a couple of weeks. Did you explain to your wife how much money you saved by going on this hunt and not having to buy a new rifle?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Thanks, yes it is a Merkel Safari.

Good for you slider
Wishing you the very best. This hunt is on my very short list but have some medical issues to try to fix First. That grouping with your 500 ought to do the trick. Two weeks huh, not getting exited are you Jacques

Tic Toc Tic Toc!!!

Good luck @Slider ! Try to leave me a good bull for my hunt in November! (y)

Thanks I will. Tic Toc Tic Toc.........LOL

Wayne, are these animals considered "crop raiders" and permitted under agriculture, PAC, or other CITES rules? Or are they trophy exportable elephants per CITES?

But *sometimes* the statements get made by PHs "if there is any quota left at the end of the year, you might be able to export" and of course because it was a PAC animal the quota never shows up. Not saying any of that is the case here, just asking for clarification that indeed Zimparks and CITES state that these are exportable. Would Wayne guarantee they are exportable in some way? (obviously not guaranteeing that the USA will allow import, which is beyond his control or ability to ascertain on a given day)

No shot opportunity.

Oh no, been waiting for report. But please tell us medically challenged more. Are you already booked for rematch? Regards

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HongPilgri

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg