Exportable Elephant Hunt!!

Saul ,no matter how much money you make you can always make more, but you can't make more time, life is short!

Saul ,no matter how much money you make you can always make more, but you can't make more time, life is short!
Sadly, Im learning this all too late.

Never too late Saul!
Unless you have recently discovered you are terminally ill :eek:

Sweet at $50 a week in 17.3 years I'm ready! Think they will hold the price? HA!

Great deal though!
I'm sure they would Mark just for you. Great Deal putting my $50 a week away as well.

We just finished of with this hunt!! It was a tough one!! The area is 63500 acres open with tuli!! For the first 3 day we did not see any elephant! Then on day 4 we saw some across the river!! From day 5 we started to encounter elephant herds and the game was on! On the 7th day we only shot this bull as the client was happy with him. Before that we encountered maybe 200 elephants!! Here is a pic of the bull

Well the land owner said if we book and confirm hunts for 2016 before 15 December 2016 the price stay the same and i can offer this hunt till 15 December for anyone thinking of Elephant hunting in 2016!!

Hope we can share this amazing experiance with another member on here

I will share some more pictures of the lodge and area a bit later on!!

All the best

Attachments

• image_4.jpeg
    image_4.jpeg
    106.3 KB · Views: 101
Congrats! Awesome Bull.

Awesome Bossie!!!!! I so wish I could do this.

Good looking trophy congrats!

I do plan to have fun sorting tnrough the conventions this winter!

You just better be at DSC, or several of us will be pissed!

:)

All I can really say is this. I could lose all of my material possesions tomorrow and not think "man, I wish I hadn't done that Africa trip..."

I also feel like I can say that I would never wish I hadn't spent the money to go...and I don't even have my trophies back.

Once they hit the ground, I have a feeling that our trip to Africa will always be a constant reality surrounding us.

The gift that keeps giving...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShanonBurc

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.