Exclusive Arno Bernard Marquis 2018 Collection only at African Sporting Creations

African Sporting Creations

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH elite
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
africansportingcreations.com
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
DSC, SCI
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Zimbabwe
Within the Exclusive Arno Bernard Marquis (2018) Collection, you'll find something special: Mammoth Ivory Bark. This rare and unique material creates a one-of-a-kind look with exceptional durability. Crafted from the most desirable outside portion of tusk, each knife has it's own character and color variation. Plus, when you order from our Exclusive Marquis Collection, you'll receive the exact knife you purchased online. Isn't it time to start your collection? https://bit.ly/2yvdbTZ

Exclusive Marquis (2018) Collection

37252856_1996379640394178_8696676529444225024_o.jpg

The 2018 Exclusive Series from Arno Bernard are one-of-a-kind masterpieces. Each of the 4 models include a locking sheath design with a lanyard and bead. Mammoth Ivory Bark (top) handled knives have a Damasteel® Damascus Rose pattern blade and include an Ostrich Sheath. Remaining handle materials have a Bohler N690 Steel blade and come with a Bovine Leather Sheath. Dyed warthog ivory handle is available with the Bateleur and Marmoset models only. You will receive the ACTUAL knife pictured.

Models

BONGO - A very efficient drop point design that is perfect for medium sized game. It will be your “go to” knife for any whitetail, elk, or medium plains game excursion.

BADGER - For those who prefer a bit more of a clip point design, the Badger is a great design for processing small game, fowl, and even deer-sized animals.

BATELEUR - Our bird and trout knife that can be used for meticulous caping jobs; and with its new lanyard and bead and locking sheath design it is also an excellent EDC knife.

MARMOSET - Great for use on fowl but with a bit more belly than the Bateleur, we like to think of the Marmoset as a trout and deer design. Perfect for processing small game and fowl, it also excels as a beautiful EDC.

exclusive-series-blade-handle.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArtLuse26

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you