Exciting Hunting News From The Rockin G Ranch

Ok.... let's put books together. Will get with cranes, match up & do it.

Stay hard brother!
You know it. ;)

You got any turkeys?

I know a guy that voice calls AND builds his own turkey calls and can flat out slay those birds... He may show up someday to have some gun cases made and while he "waits" puts the absolute hurt on some of those birds.

My avatar was built on a turkey photo... Here is one of the kids with a little jake bird that wanted to go to dinner with our family.
DSCN1094.JPG

I know a guy that voice calls AND builds his own turkey calls and can flat out slay those birds... He may show up someday to have some gun cases made and while he "waits" puts the absolute hurt on some of those birds.
I think that "guy" will have the greatest turkey trip of his life. It would also be nice to swap some stories around a campfire with some frosty beverages in the evenings. As far as turkeys go here is a couple of fellow AH members who have hunted turkeys at the Rockin G.
IMG_1663.JPG
IMG_1674.JPG
IMG_0873.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be sure to let "him" know.
Peace and good luck to you brother.
DSCN1666.JPG

HuntingGold, when I was at Gizmo's the end of January, I couldn't believe all the turkeys! One flock of over two dozen was nothing but gobblers! Several flocks had at least 100 birds in them. Amazing place!

@gizmo whats the going rate on black buck I have wanted one of these for a while but haven't gotten around to it yet.

----seems you already answered this I just saw it thanks-----

I could find pricing on your web site, but I see you list blackbuck antelope as one of the species you offer. What is the price for a hunt of these? How about the scimitar Oryx?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ga179sale

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you