Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Tanzania, Mozambique, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Botswana
GREAT LION HUNTING OPPORTUNITY
100% shooting opportunity last year at mature lion in this area.
Large wilderness concession (1,500 sq. miles) with multiple 6+ year old cats on bait.
You will be the second lion hunter of the year in this area – outfitter has targeted 4 specific lion for hunting in 2015. Picture of these lion are available via our trail camera monitoring records.

LION, BUFFALO and PLAINS GAME HUNT in TANZANIA
21 days all inclusive except Travel and Trophy Fees = 44,050

Lion Trophy Fee = 22,500
Buffalo Trophy Fee = 2,750
Sable Trophy Fee = 4,200
Roan Trophy Fee = 4,200

Hunting date August 7 to 27. Other dates are possible but must be approved - 2015 only for this special.

Location - Tanzania / Outfitter - Bullet Safaris / 21 full hunting days / free range wild lion hunt / many other species available / arrival and departure from Kilimanjaro Int Airport / 50% deposit ($22,025) required to book / charter cost estimated at 3,900 round trip private plane or 3,200 air charter IN and road OUT or 1,750 Road round trip / observers welcome at $350 per day / references available.

We have 4 lion on quota in this area. Our management plan is to shoot 2 lions per year. Lion trophies must adhere to the 6+ year old rule as mandated by Tanzania. This is one of the best lion areas in the country and unfortunately I had a hunter back out on coming this year. The regular price for the hunt is 59,050; I have removed 15,000 of the hunt cost and placed it over to a success fee for producing a mature lion for our client. I have personally seen and baited these lions and we have pictures of them. I am confident that this is one of the best lion hunts available in Africa today but it is still a wilderness hunt and despite my years of scouting there is no implied guarantee of a trophy. This is wild Africa. I may consider inclusion of a leopard to this hunt with a few circumstances to be discussed and confirmed.

I thank you in advance for passing this special deal on to anyone that you think would be interested - I appreciate it.

Interested hunters please contact me with questions.

Sincerely,
Nathan Askew

Photo records of lions below:

big pride male 2013.jpg
lion with scar on shoulder 2.jpg
SUNP0023.JPG
SUNP0026 (2).JPG
SUNP0307.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing like proof.

Hope someone can jump on this.

Nice looking cats.

All the best in getting it sold.

Nothing like trail cam photo's to stir ya up. Let me go check my lottery tickets.......

This trip is Big Game Hunting Earnest Hemingway and Robert Ruark style. We just have better vehicles.

Huge wilderness areas, challenging situations, and life changing adventure.

It is the Africa we all have read about and hope to experience. It's also a hell of a price for Tanzania!
If you are considering hunting a lion you know the challenges facing this sport...there is no time like the present.

What a deal. If I wasnt going to Moz this summer I would have to think very seriously about this. What area in Tanzania will this be in?

What a deal. If I wasnt going to Moz this summer I would have to think very seriously about this. What area in Tanzania will this be in?
Hi khharris - This area is in central TZ. Near Ruaha National Park and part of the Ruaha/Rungwa ecosystem. This region is well known for big lion and we have been managing the area very conservatively.
Also a great Leopard Sable and Roan area.

Keep us in mind for a future hunt - check out our website and feel free to email me directly.

Hunters - Make me an offer on this hunt!
I have put the numbers out there and if you have researched good lion hunts in TZ you know this is a great price and I have a great track record of getting my clients their cat.
The response has been great to this advert, but I am going to have to finalize soon.
I have 2 groups that have made me reasonable offers to take this opportunity. We have agreed that I will let them know by June 20, as they are cutting me a little thin!
I will include a leopard if desired, and your license will have lion, 2 buffalo, sable, roan, east african kudu, zebra, hartebeest, klipspringer, hyena, oribi, bushbuck, dikdik and more.
I am going to be in remote locations from here out (time to go to work!) so please email our office via the website www.bulletsafaris.com if you want to discuss this hunt...make me a decent offer and you might just be headed on the LION hunt of a lifetime for a great price.
Sincerely,
Nathan Askew

I am sure there is somebody out there with about $80 grand burning a big hole in his pocket that would to this, I sure don't. Would be the hunt of a lifetime for sure! Having hunted Masailand many years ago I can tell you that TZ is one fantastic hunting country. Good luck, I hope you book it.

Hi khharris - This area is in central TZ. Near Ruaha National Park and part of the Ruaha/Rungwa ecosystem. This region is well known for big lion and we have been managing the area very conservatively.
Also a great Leopard Sable and Roan area.

Keep us in mind for a future hunt - check out our website and feel free to email me directly.
I plan to speak with yall at the shows this coming winter in either Dallas or Vegas. I have some friends that are going with you from TX, in fact I think they are the ones that had to rearrange this hunt, and they told me we needed to talk. Have a good season and look forward to meeting next year.

just following up on how our lion hunts went this year...free range, wild, adventure

watermark.php

Attachments

• IMG_8430.jpg
    IMG_8430.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 327
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guys - just updating this information. This hunt is still valid for 2016 with a few changes I have altered and posted below.
Basic hunt is still the same and the results we are obtaining are as good as ever!
Great success on producing big free range lion for our customers.
I have 2 of these left for 2016.
I recommend hunting your lion this year.

GREAT LION HUNTING OPPORTUNITY
2 x Large wilderness concessions (approx 1,500 sq. miles) with multiple 6+ year old cats on bait.

LION, BUFFALO and PLAINS GAME HUNT in TANZANIA (leopard may be added as well)
21 days all inclusive except Travel and Trophy Fees = 44,050

Lion Trophy Fee = 22,500
Buffalo Trophy Fee = 2,750
Sable Trophy Fee = 4,200
Roan Trophy Fee = 4,200

Location - Tanzania / Outfitter - Bullet Safaris / 21 full hunting days / free range wild lion hunt / many other species available / arrival and departure from Kilimanjaro Int Airport / 50% deposit ($22,025) required to book / charter cost estimated at 3,900 round trip private plane or 3,200 air charter IN and road OUT or 1,750 Road round trip / observers welcome at $350 per day / references available.

------

Please contact Nathan Askew in the USA @ 573 587 1234 or nathan@bulletsafaris.com if you are interested in more information. Alternatively you can email or contact Bullet Safaris www.bulletsafaris.com .

YouTube channel: BulletSafarisCom https://www.youtube.com/user/BulletSafarisCom/videos (several hunting videos on you tube and AH for your reference)
SCI # 6380 DSC #835

thank you

You going to be in Dallas for show or just Vegas? Good looking lion y'all got this year.

You going to be in Dallas for show or just Vegas? Good looking lion y'all got this year.
thank you - it was a great lion.
We will be in Dallas and the booths are under Bullet Safaris. I will personally be at both of those shows. can we set a time to meet at one of them?
the booth numbers are DSC 835 and SCI 6380.
please give me a call at 573 587 1234 and we can sort out a time of catch up on the lion hunting options - thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pace88win

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you