Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Wildlife ranching SA.Phasa
c3702849-7179-4325-884d-98e77487b5cd.jpeg

Hi Everyone

This hunt will take place on our own 10 000 acres reserve at the foothills of the Waterberg mountains in Limpopo.It doesn't matter if you are an experienced hunter in Africa or a first timer, we ensure a unique experience for everyone at Tsala Hunting Safaris.We maintain a high standard of sustainable hunting to protect our gene pools and to ensure excellent trophy quality for future hunters.This hunt will be a great and true buffalo experience for any hunter.

- All hunting will take place on our property where you will be based.
- The lodge and hunting area will be exclusive for your use, no other clients in camp on your dates.

This offer will include.
- All accommodation, meals, drinks and beverages
- Services of Professional Hunter, trackers and skinners.
- Field prep of trophies and delivery to local taxidermy
- Transfer to and from OR Tambo Int Airport

This offer excludes.
- Trophy animals ( Price as per price list )
- Taxidermy cost
- Gratuities
- Any cost incurred before or after safari.

Please note this bull has not been measured and horn length is only an estimate.We where fortunate that one of our clients could take the above picture.We estimate this bull to be above 46" + ( conservatively ).You are most welcome to jump in with a estimate horn measurement.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Rouan

Almost looks like a different bull (based off boss shape and tip wear), but that could be a picture illusion.

My guess: 48” (quick math 32” ear spread x 1.5 (number of times I got it to fit) = 48).

But he could be 51” if he’s got a 34” ear spread :oops:

It is the same bull, looks like 50" min definatately 48" plus......

First picture his jaw is inline with the bottom curve of the horns, second picture his head is a lot lower showing more of the boss...trust me it is the same bull...angle of the head makes a big differance....having two 48-50" bulls on the same 10 000 acres? highly unlikely in my opinion....if I am wrong what differance does it make?
Double your chances.....
Great wide buffalo....

He looks better in the second photo.

Did anybody hunt this monster yet? Any estimate of age on this guy?.............FW Bill

Hi Bill

No takers yet.We hope that with United starting their direct route to SA in June somebody would jump on this opportunity.

He looks fully mature and totally hard, could be anywhere from 10 + years

Regards

Rouan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dee

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross