Excellent Hunting Safaris In South Africa With Game 4 Africa Safaris

What a beauty! Bushbuck Ram remains one of the toughest spiral horn animals to hunt.

full

Another beautiful trophy. This old nyala bull was still in great condition and a beautiful coat on him.

full

Kudu Bull Down late afternoon

full

If you know Colin, you know he loves his coffee in the morning. Sitting in a good spot early morning with his flask of coffee he managed to get this nice Kudu Bull.

full

Throw back to a memorable hunt with this awesome guy.
Dan unfortunately lost his dominant eye in a fishing accident and had to learn to use his other eye to shoot with.
We managed to get him onto this huge East Cape Kudu and he made a fantastic shot.
Well done to your Sir.
Cant wait to have you back again!

full

Awesome walk and stalk in the mountains to get this nice bull

full

Old worn down warthog Boar

full

Another fantastic hunt chasing these grey ghosts around.

full

55 days until my feet are on the ground in Africa... but who's counting. ;)

Can. Not. Wait. :D

Great photos and descriptions of your operation Wik. You forgot to mention the really nice Sako rifles with Swarovski scopes you have for rental rifles. Really makes traveling easier.

All the best to you,
Dave
Thanks Dave for hooking me up with them. The greatest hunt of my entire life and going back in 22. Can’t wait!!!

Enjoyed the video. It gives the viewer a good sense of the terrain and the thick brush in the eastern cape. As seen in the video, you can get a glimpse of an animal in a small opening and have a good shot opportunity. The deep curls on the kudu were quite impressive too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriBlorm

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg