roverandbrew

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
United States, South Africa, Zambia
I wanted to pass on my continued EXCELLENT customer service with Jim at @African Sporting Creations. Today I spoke with Jim regarding a Roorkhee chair leg replacement and as usual he was outstanding. I can say without a doubt he has been a pleasure to do business during the eight years I have ordered through him. I often find myself looking for things to purchase just to keep supporting the company. If anyone is looking to make a purchase from African Sporting Creations know you can do so in full confidence it will be done right.

Last edited by a moderator:
Indeed. That has been the case I've found with Jim too. Just amazing. I was really hestitant to buy from ASC because the prices are premium. When you look at other luxury / premium outdoor brands they all cut their customer service and warranties over time so you're paying a lot and when there is a problem, you're SOL. Not ASC.

Jim and ASC is the real deal. If you buy it, they stand behind it. That company deserves their wages and I recommend them often.

I’ll echo all that’s been said. Outstanding customer service in regards to to new Courtney boots.

+1 for this company. Super helpful. I have bought 2 pairs of boots and a knife from them and am very pleased with how helpful they were in making sure I got the right fit.

I’ve only dealt with ASC once, so far, and they were a pleasure to deal with.

I've ordered a few items (Courteney boots, shooting sticks) and was able to try out boots in person and determine what I really needed. I would have been hesitant to just order them online. They are an excellent business, great customer service.

I have ordered many items from them. Jim is the best! All I do now is email him what I want, he sends me a total and says put a check in the mail. Items arrive sometimes before he gets the check. Never a problem with returns or anything. They are great.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leonslab

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.