Excellent & Affordable Hunting Opportunities Now In Tanzania

We need to calm down on the internet jury. Let the facts come out, and have a discussion. Recently it feels like there has been an uptick in arguments. The reason this site works so well is we are respectful. I think both IA monsterbuck and Spear Safaris are coming from a good place. Confusion happens, mistakes are made.

Now let's see some more leopard pictures!

Here are two Nice Lwafi/nkamba Buffalo taken recently.

2017-08-31-PHOTO-00000787.jpg

2017-09-01-PHOTO-00002087.jpg

Nice looking kudu and buff!

What does that buffalo in the middle score? He looks outstanding.

What does that buffalo in the middle score? He looks outstanding.
+1
Holy moly, the Buff on the far right looks like a respectable bull, but that big guy makes him look small!
Thanks for sharing the pics Ernest. Looking forward to more :)

Earnest,

The camp is looking great, and you guys are putting some great animals in the salt this year. I am really looking forward to hunting with you next year in August for Cape Buffalo and leopard...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bkNen

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross