European Mouflon hunting

It is one hunting agency based in Denmark with lots of experience and have been running for very many years.
As far as I know is it not a collection of hunting agents, but rather a group of consults that specialize in different hunting destinations that works for the company.
They have expanded so much that they have opened up offices other places.

Personally I have only booked with them once for my first hunt in South Africa in 2011.
They seem very serious and professional.
The experience was good enough for me to go back to South Africa to hunt again last year.
For the 2013 hunt I booked from Marius that I got to know on this forum.

I am looking at booking hunts from them for some "DIY" hunting for Red deer and Sika deer in North Ireland and I might also book a hunts in Europe where I want to hunt rutting Red and Fallow stags with my bow.
I wouldn't mind to get a Mouflon either :)

It is one hunting agency based in Denmark with lots of experience and have been running for very many years.
As far as I know is it not a collection of hunting agents, but rather a group of consults that specialize in different hunting destinations that works for the company.
They have expanded so much that they have opened up offices other places.

Personally I have only booked with them once for my first hunt in South Africa in 2011.
They seem very serious and professional.
The experience was good enough for me to go back to South Africa to hunt again last year.
For the 2013 hunt I booked from Marius that I got to know on this forum.

I am looking at booking hunts from them for some "DIY" hunting for Red deer and Sika deer in North Ireland and I might also book a hunts in Europe where I want to hunt rutting Red and Fallow stags with my bow.
I wouldn't mind to get a Mouflon either :)

Thanks for the info. When I checked their sight having someone different to contact for each hunt made me wonder exactly what kind of outfit (read: pimp) I would be dealing with. Good to know they are the real deal. They do have some good deals around Europe for many species.

I have been to our hunting show this weekend, and asked around. Unfortunately I cannot give you any recommendation for mouflon in Spain.

Hungary could be a good choice, with excellent trophies, there I can recommend some friends of mine, hunting consultants based in Spain. These guys don t just book the hunt, they hunt with you and make sure you get top notch service.

SAFARIS EN AFRICA | SAFARI AFRICA | CAZA AFRICA | CAZA Y SAFARIS - Mbogo Safaris

jesus@mbogosafaris.es

Att. Jesus Gonzalez, he is fluent in english.

www.nagyvadhunting.hu. Try this site. I have hunted boar both driven and from high seat with them and have had no complaints.
image.jpg image.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross