EU - Jagd & Hund June 2022 - Who is going?

VertigoBE

Gold supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
Hunted
Belgium, Scotland, Slovenia, South Africa, Zimbabwe
Dear members,

After Jagd&Hund being postponed from its traditional month of February, to June 2022, the dates are approaching fast now. The Messe is opening on Tuesday 7th of June, until Sunday 12th of June. Every day from 10:00 till 18:00.

Who of the AH members will be going, and on what day?
Any outfitters from AH that we will see there?

Although organisation wise it is quite complicated for me this year I will definitely be going one day at least. Hesitating between Tuesday opening day, Friday/Saturday or Sunday.

Let me know what your plans are and perhaps we can meet for a wildschwein burger and a hefeweissen. :)

Cheers!

V.

I will be not, currently at the airport to go to my safari. :cool:

The dates do not match my agenda this year. Maybe next year

I will be not, currently at the airport to go to my safari. :cool:

The dates do not match my agenda this year. Maybe next year
Right! You are going to hunt the king! :p
Safe travels and keep us updated on how it goes!
I'd really love to be right there with you to see the action unfold :)

Cheers and happy hunting!

V.

Could be interesting, but my german is limited to a few words :ROFLMAO:

I did attend our local hunting exhibit last March.

FYI: @VertigoBE … thx for shoutout & tentatively Friday/10th to avoid the weekend mad rush on the venue & work permitting.

What kind of an event is it?

What kind of an event is it?
Hi … The Jagd (Hunting) & Hund (Dog) Expo is Europes largest Outdoor Show & similar to DSC or SCI Show.

It’s spread across multiple Expo Halls w/ new European rifles/ammo (fun!), fishing, hunting dog supplies, 4x4, taxidermy & strong representation of Hunting Outfitter booths from Europe & Africa + Australia & Canada has been present.

Happy Trails

Be there on Thursday and Friday - way too much to see on one day.
Hi Tony and welcome to the show. Are you flying to see the show ? Considering it myself but not sure of how to travel.

Hi Tony and welcome to the show. Are you flying to see the show ? Considering it myself but not sure of how to travel.
Flying Stanstead to Dortmund direct on Ryanair on Wednesday back Sunday

Two days is indeed a good plan. I´ve been there twice in the past but one day makes it quite a hassle to get through everything.

With next week being one of the most overbooked in a while, it’s starting to look I’ll be going on Tuesday, opening day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GerthaChristopher

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.