Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.africahunting.com
Media
Articles
EU Declaration

NAPHA was invited to round table discussions with MET, against the background of the Written Declaration to the EU to instate a ban of importation of trophies into EU Countries.

MET suggested to no longer make use of the word “trophy” but instead refer to Conservation Hunting. We urge our members to follow suit.

MET furthermore indicated plans to follow the American Conservation Principle, where hunters pay for conservation. Some of the steps under consideration are:

* New tax on Firearms and Ammunition
* Conservation Hunting Regulations to be tightened
* New Conservation Fee
* An open meeting with all hunters to provide a platform for discussion and input

NAPHA has furthermore distributed it’s Position Paper to all EU Parliamentarians, as well as targeting airlines, various organizations and decision makers worldwide.

We have received excellent feedback so far, but a lot more needs to be done.

Source: Namibia Professional Hunting Association (NAPHA)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
indiagpt

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois