LivingTheDream

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
So when recently looking at deal on AH, I did some price checks with flights and one of the better price and timing wise flights from Dulles into Zimbabwe was Ethiopian Airlines. Has anyone ever flown with them? Would there be any issues with the gun transfer in Addis Ababa? Any information would be really helpful!

@LivingTheDream ,

I flew on Ethiopian 2 years ago when I went to Rwanda and Uganda, same route from Dulles. They are a legit airline, IMO just as nice as any other carrier. They were the third airline company in the world the have a 787 Dreamliner in their fleet, which is what I flew on, it was nice! And their price is as good as or better than others. I cant give any opinion or experience about gun transfer through Addis, but hopefully someone here can.

@LivingTheDream ,

I flew on Ethiopian 2 years ago when I went to Rwanda and Uganda, same route from Dulles. They are a legit airline, IMO just as nice as any other carrier. They were the third airline company in the world the have a 787 Dreamliner in their fleet, which is what I flew on, it was nice! And their price is as good as or better than others. I cant give any opinion or experience about gun transfer through Addis, but hopefully someone here can.

Really good to hear. They have great flight options and are part of the STAR alliance so I could potentially use my miles. There seems to be a lot of upside but with all of the trouble hunters are having with airlines, I am just wondering if this a too good to be true situation.

I would fly them again no problem

I have flown them intracontinent with no issues. Have no issue with flying them again.

I have not flown them with firearms or on transoceanic flights, so can't help you there.

Like how much better is their price?

Really good to hear. They have great flight options and are part of the STAR alliance so I could potentially use my miles. There seems to be a lot of upside but with all of the trouble hunters are having with airlines, I am just wondering if this a too good to be true situation.[/QUO

I always use miles to Africa. My last trip with United miles, I was routed through Addis Ababa to Jo-Berg. I flew United to Chicago then Ethiopian rest of the way. First time on Dreamliner, very nice. No problem with firearms.

All good things. Might have to look harder at them in the future.

@CAustin seems a couple hundred or so but I am more interested in the ability to use my miles which makes it even way more awesome!

I understand the miles for sure! Use them myself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maximo5631

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,