Ernst Dumoulin 25-06 am thinking of selling/trading -- need a value

friendswoodmatt

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
I have an Ernst Dumoulin Safari grade (octagonal barrel, jeweled bolt etc) 25-06 than is unfired and in the case-- pretty gun --I have QD rings for it as well that have never been mounted. I know it was made in 1982-1983 -- I need to make some room and was thinking of trading/selling it. Its been a while since I got rid of any of the nicer guns I have (if this is in fact one of them) as such my go to guy-- is well... gone. I wanted to figure out its value-- does anyone here know? and could you PM me your thoughts--

Let us know when you get an idea of price. Do you have any pics?

These are fine rifles.

Blue Book does not list either the Safari Sportsman or Safari Professional in anything smaller than a .375. The Centurion Classic Safari was offered in all the mid-range magnums so perhaps it was also offered in a 25-06?

However, with the octagon barrel, and depending upon what sort of QD rings were included (from the factory?), I am wondering if this isn't some sort of special order rifle like their Centurion?

In any case, a 98% Safari Classic is valued at $1775 and something like the Centurion Classic at $1375.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucaFitzgi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross