AfricaHunting.com

Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.africahunting.com
Media
Articles
I thought that AH members would be interested to learn about this new Game Fair that is being put together by Safari Club International Foundation (SCIF) and Quail Unlimited (QU). I heard about it from Joe Hosmer, the President of SCIF, it sounded excellent and very much in the tradition of a European style game fair which really appeals to me. It seems to be very much geared towards families spending quality time together...

EPIC Outdoor Game Fair, The Southeast's largest Game Fair

Safari Club International Foundation (SCIF) and Quail Unlimited (QU) have collaborated to create the 1st Annual EPIC Outdoor Game Fair. EPIC is an acronym for Education, Participation, Instruction, Competition. It describes the importance of the fair and the SCIF and QU's joint vision for America's largest outdoor heritage Game Fair.

This event is uniquely poised to become the greatest sporting tradition of its kind anywhere in the United States. It is scheduled to take place in Atlanta at Foxhall Resort and Sporting Club, 20 minutes from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport. September 23 - 25, 2011

watermark.php

EPIC Outdoor Game Fair booth at Safari Club Convention 20011

The venue is a world-class sporting club which spans 1,100 acres where the following activities will be located:
• 5 Stand Shooting Sports, Sporting Clays and Airgun Range
• Fly Fishing and Instruction
• Birds of Prey
• Boating, Hiking and more...
• Equestrian Demonstration
• ATV Trial
• Canine Trial Demonstration

EPIC Game Fair is open to the public and designed (and priced) for families to engage in outdoor sporting activities, shop over 300 select booths and participate in seminars, spectator trials, demonstrations and competitions. With so many activities planned, attendees will need a place to relax. A variety of outdoor food and beverage concessions and daily stage entertainment with places to take a break and recharge for the afternoon.

Admissions
Website Ticket Purchases
• E-Ticket Adult Daily $17.50
• E-Ticket Children Daily (12 years and under) $10.00
• EPIC Package Adult (all 3-days) $55.00
• EPIC Package Children (all 3-days) $28.00
• EPIC Family Package (2 adults/2 children, all 3-days) $120.00
Onsite Ticket Purchases
• Adult Daily $22.00
• Children Daily (12 years and under) $12.00
• EPIC Family Daily (2 adults/2 children) $50.00

Ticket price includes access to most of the EPIC Game Fair's many activities. Individual pricing on some activities and training seminars may apply. Call the Game Fair information line for further details at (800) 407-7849 or visit their website at www.epicgamefair.org.

Map

click on image to enlarge

Airport and Hotel Accommodations
The Game Fair is set in the outdoors, away from the city's hustle and bustle, so it is hard to believe the world's busiest airport is less than 30 minutes away. Guests from out of town can find accommodations near the airport and enjoy easy access to the Game Fair. Many local hotels are within minutes of the event and limited RV parking will be available onsite. For information, call the Game Fair information line at (800) 407-7849 or visit their website at www.epicgamefair.org.

Joseph H. Hosmer, President of Safari Club International Foundation (SCIF), invites you to the EPIC Outdoor Game Fair

To Exhibit or Sponsor
Send an email to ShowDirector@epicgamefair.org

EPIC Outdoor Game Fair
Foxhall Resort and Sporting Club
8000 Capps Ferry Road
Douglasville, Georgia
USA
(800) 407-7849

www.epicgamefair.org

Last edited by a moderator:
Get Ready for the EPIC Outdoor Game Fair

Ticket Sales Now Available Online

Tucson, Arizona – Advanced purchase tickets for the EPIC Outdoor Game Fair are now available online! Hosted by Safari Club International Foundation (SCIF) and Quail Unlimited (QU), EPIC Outdoor Game Fair will provide hands-on activities bringing outdoor sporting Education, Participation, Instruction and Competition to families, youth and individual enthusiasts. The three-day event is September 23-25, 2011 at the Foxhall Resort and Sporting Club just outside of Atlanta, GA.

Participants that purchase tickets in advance will find day passes on the EPIC Outdoor Game Fair website that are cheaper than onsite admission prices, and discounted 3-day event packages are only available online. In addition, registration for some of the seminars, shooting events and other special events will only be available through the event’s website.

“The EPIC Outdoor Game Fair’s website provides a quick and easy way for people to get tickets for this unique and exciting event,” commented Joe Hosmer, President of SCIF. “Anyone with an interest in the great outdoors should plan on being at Foxhall Resort and Sporting Club this September. From shooting to archery to fishing to ATV’s to nature education to music and so much more, Game Fair is going to have it all. It is a can’t-miss event, and online ticket sales will allow you to get your passes locked in early!”

EPIC Outdoor Game Fair is going to have a first-rate lineup of activities that cater to outdoor enthusiasts with all levels of experience. Shooting Sportsman Magazine, Beretta, Laser Shot, Crosman and John Rigby & Co are headlining the Shooting Village that will include shotgun sports, shooting simulators and airgun venues, expert instruction, and the unique opportunity to field test fine guns that will be available for sale onsite. In addition, Marty Fischer has designed a new sporting clays course at Foxhall that will be one of the finest in the country.

The Canine Village is sponsored by Eukanuba and will feature a Super Retriever Series trial, Big Air Competition, “ask the pro” sessions and numerous opportunities for hands-on training seminars with the industry’s top trainers. Mossy Oak is sponsoring the Archery village that will include 3-D courses, sporting arrows and other archery sports. A Birds of Prey area, sponsored by Earthquest, Inc., will include live displays of owls, falcons, hawks and other raptors, as well as daily flight demonstrations and seminars on falconry and wildlife rehabilitation. In addition, there will be fishing, ATV, and equestrian villages, plus nature activities, numerous vendors, concerts and much, much more.

“Every week, new and even more exciting sponsors and exhibitors are getting lined up for EPIC Outdoor Game Fair,” said Bill Bowles, President of QU. “Even though this is the first year for this event, it is shaping up to be the southeast’s largest, hands-on outdoors festival. Get your tickets and make your travel plans now so you don’t miss the first of many years of EPIC Outdoor Game Fair fun!”

For up-to-the minute information about all of the exciting events and seminars that are being planned for the EPIC Outdoor Game Fair, visit the website at www.epicgamefair.org.

Source: Safari Club International Foundation (SCIF)

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bkNen

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross