Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.africahunting.com
Media
Articles
EPIC Outdoor Game Fair, The Southeast's largest Game Fair

Safari Club International Foundation (SCIF) and Quail Unlimited (QU) have collaborated to create the 1st Annual EPIC Outdoor Game Fair. EPIC is an acronym for Education, Participation, Instruction, Competition. It describes the importance of the fair and the SCIF and QU's joint vision for America's largest outdoor heritage Game Fair.

This event is uniquely poised to become the greatest sporting tradition of its kind anywhere in the United States. It is scheduled to take place in Atlanta at Foxhall Resort and Sporting Club, 20 minutes from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport. September 23 - 25, 2011

watermark.php

EPIC Outdoor Game Fair booth at Safari Club Convention 20011

The venue is a world-class sporting club which spans 1,100 acres where the following activities will be located:
• 5 Stand Shooting Sports, Sporting Clays and Airgun Range
• Fly Fishing and Instruction
• Birds of Prey
• Boating, Hiking and more...
• Equestrian Demonstration
• ATV Trial
• Canine Trial Demonstration

EPIC Game Fair is open to the public and designed (and priced) for families to engage in outdoor sporting activities, shop over 300 select booths and participate in seminars, spectator trials, demonstrations and competitions. With so many activities planned, attendees will need a place to relax. A variety of outdoor food and beverage concessions and daily stage entertainment with places to take a break and recharge for the afternoon.

Admissions
Website Ticket Purchases
• E-Ticket Adult Daily $17.50
• E-Ticket Children Daily (12 years and under) $10.00
• EPIC Package Adult (all 3-days) $55.00
• EPIC Package Children (all 3-days) $28.00
• EPIC Family Package (2 adults/2 children, all 3-days) $120.00
Onsite Ticket Purchases
• Adult Daily $22.00
• Children Daily (12 years and under) $12.00
• EPIC Family Daily (2 adults/2 children) $50.00

Ticket price includes access to most of the EPIC Game Fair's many activities. Individual pricing on some activities and training seminars may apply. Call the Game Fair information line for further details at (800) 407-7849 or visit their website at www.epicgamefair.org.

Map

click on image to enlarge

Airport and Hotel Accommodations
The Game Fair is set in the outdoors, away from the city's hustle and bustle, so it is hard to believe the world's busiest airport is less than 30 minutes away. Guests from out of town can find accommodations near the airport and enjoy easy access to the Game Fair. Many local hotels are within minutes of the event and limited RV parking will be available onsite. For information, call the Game Fair information line at (800) 407-7849 or visit their website at www.epicgamefair.org.

Joseph H. Hosmer, President of Safari Club International Foundation (SCIF), invites you to the EPIC Outdoor Game Fair

To Exhibit or Sponsor
Send an email to ShowDirector@epicgamefair.org

EPIC Outdoor Game Fair
Foxhall Resort and Sporting Club
8000 Capps Ferry Road
Douglasville, Georgia
USA
(800) 407-7849

www.epicgamefair.org

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goldpatnners

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,