Epic Out Of Print Double Rifle Book Collection - Shooting The British Double, A-Square, Woodleigh, Pet Loads

rookhawk

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Member of
NRA Life Benefactor, Trout Unlimited, Safari Club International
I hate to sell them, but here is the holy quartile of double rifle and large bore reloading books. Package deal.

1.) Graeme Wright's "Shooting the British Double Rifle" 3rd revised edition in dust jacket. (Fine)
2.) Woodleigh's Reloading Manual (Fine)
3.) Ken Water's Pet Loads (Very Good with owner's embossed name on end page)
4.) A-Square Handloading Manual "Any Shot You Want" (usual creasing to spine from being opened as a paperback - good)

We'll sell the 4 books as a lot for $1250.00 shipped via FedEx Ground to the lower-48 States. Payment via paypal F&F, venmo, zelle, chase bill pay, or other simple electronic means where we don't get nicked for a fee.

Funds offsetting expenses my son is incurring getting ready for safari. If they don't sell promptly we reserve the right to cancel the offer. (no point selling them post-safari)

IMG_5788.jpg

What an awesome collection of rare books for the discriminating collector. These would take years to compile this collection in this condition! Good luck on the sale and to the next owner!

That was the main catch to me. I also needed A-Frame's book and Woodleigh's. Jazzed to get them.

I have it, but also have 2 A-Sq rifles and sometimes refer to his handloading recipes in it. The book talks about accurized rifles, handloading, ballistics, best calibers/loads for various game, including a few entertaining surprise calibers. For the record, the book has appreciated ~30% in the 10 or so years I've owned it. Some on-line gougers are attempting to push it to 250%, when you can clearly see that it's still available with volume booksellers.

'Once heard a story about a $12K Dakota that wound up selling for $2K. It came to me in a dream...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg