Epic M98 build photo heavy

Stuart, I try not to use four letter words in my AH posts but in this case I have to. HOLY SHIT what a beautiful rifle.

The tang safety is possible and I've done them in the past as a special order. The tang safety was never considered for this rifle build.
In regards to the rotary systems, I've used the Recnagle G9 plus on my rifles. It's a good system. Repeatability is decent, 1 MOA near as I can tell. Being a true one handed release system is nice. It keeps the rifle clean, free of levers and so on. From a cost perspective it's 2/3's the cost of the claw mount. The G9 rotary gets along better with large diameter objective lenses as well, which for the most part can turn into a fitting PITA with the claw mount.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jessica87G

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross