Entry Level AR 15 for first time buyers?

buildyourar15

Reaction score
Website
www.buildyourar15.us
I have been using a Beretta 92FS since 2019 and it is more comfortable to carry with me as a CCW. But I have not been able to do it for an Entry level AR 15.I am taking steps to building an AR 15 like the Ruger 5.56 , S&W M&P 15. Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas about where I could know how to build a gun for entry level usages

You have a conversation regarding this now.

Palmetto state armory would be a good place to start for components. As to the assembly, u-tube covers every aspect of it.

Bear Creek Arsenal makes excellent AR’s and components at very reasonable prices.

Palmetto State Armory is also a very good option for a budget AR build.

Palmetto State Armory makes solid ARs, and they don't break the bank. BTW, they have some items back in stock, I just ordered a 10.5" complete upper to build an SBR, and they had it in stock, and the prices were not stupid.

At this point, you can't really get wrapped up with brands, in stock is going to be your biggest concern. That is likely going to be the case for a while, so I would get something put together now and then worry about improving and/or making changes down the road.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoanRigby4

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you