Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Hunted
England, Scotland, Wales, Poland, South Africa, Spain, Germany, USA (Wyoming) and Hungary.
Hi Guys,

By popular demand in my intro here is a load of my hunting pictures from the UK! If anyone has any questions about hunting here, or would like to come over and do it themselves i would be more than happy to help them organize it. I have no ties to any hunting company's, just like to help out!

geese.jpg
IMG_0036.jpg
IMG_0060.jpg
IMG_0063.jpg
IMG_0064.jpg
IMG_0066.jpg
IMG_0071.jpg
muntjac 1.jpg
poland.jpg
roe 2.jpg
roe 3.jpg
Roe 5.jpg
roe buck 1.jpg
Roe Deer 011.jpg
Roe Deer 012.jpg
Roe Deer 013.jpg
Roe Deer 014.jpg
Roe Deer 019.jpg
skull mount.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice pics, thanks for sharing !

Those Roe deer look like miniature Mule Deer.

Looks like stand hunting in crops a forest.

Thanks for sharing some of your pictures.

Those Roe deer look like miniature Mule Deer.

Looks like stand hunting in crops a forest.

Thanks for sharing some of your pictures.

Thanks for the reply, I think Roe are the most beautiful of all the deer species to look at!

Im afraid i dont have any high towers on my permission. Its all walk and stalk, i just love the challenge of trying to outwit your quarry.

Cheers, Tom

Wonderful, thanks for sharing!

Nice pics, thanks for sharing.

Nice Roe head at the end, did you get it measured and if so, what did it score?

Funny how I had never really thought about hunting England, until I came here to africahunting.com.

Funny how I had never really thought about hunting England, until I came here to africahunting.com.

and the list just keeps growing and growing!

and the list just keeps growing and growing!

No joke!!!!

At least now I know not to cross anyplace off the list! I hear there is some pretty dang good sheep hunting in Iran.

You have some great ground with cracking trophies mate!!!...im a little jealous

A few more Fallow..

These guys are great to hunt in the rut. They will setup up 'rutting stands' by churning up the ground and fraying trees, they will then urinate on themselves and 'grunt' to attract does. Trying to stalk in undetected and then call back to challenge them out gets the blood pumping when they come charging straight at you to see who dares challenge him.
IMG_1806.PNG
IMG_1826.JPG

Hunting in England is definitely the place to go in Europe if your after deer. You could do a trip to go for all 6 species and its a lot cheaper than the rest of Europe.

Nice Roe head at the end, did you get it measured and if so, what did it score?

It missed bronze by 1.4 points! I have a couple of bucks this year that i have let come on and both are bigger than him.

Hunting in England is definitely the place to go in Europe if your after deer. You could do a trip to go for all 6 species and its a lot cheaper than the rest of Europe.

Tom,

You have captured my interest on this kind of trip.

I am especially interested in the Fallow deer during the rut. What is the best time of the year for this? and is it also a good time for the other species?

Jeff

It missed bronze by 1.4 points! I have a couple of bucks this year that i have let come on and both are bigger than him.

I know that feeling! I had one measured at the Game Fair last year which was short by three points.
Good luck on the other bucks this year!

Great thread. thanks. My wife and I have considered hunting some in england/scotland but don't know anyone who's done it.

a few questions:
1. Do you have someone that you recommend to hunt with?
2. Do you hunt stags too?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HassanMatt

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg