Reaction score
Website
jamyhunts.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Member of
SCI, DSC, NAPHA
We have one end-of-year leopard hunt in our concession area in Kaokoland.
All of our concessions stretches over more than 1.5 million acres of unfenced hunting land.
Cost for leopard hunt as below:

Kaokoland leopard (minimum of 10 hunting days):
Day rate: USD 650 (excl 15% VAT) per day
Leopard trophy fee: USD 5000 if shot or wounded

• This hunt is ONLY valid for 2021
  • We would recommend 14 days, but the absolute minimum is 10 hunting days
  • Additional cost of USD 650 for transfer to and from Kaokoland
  • Additional cost of USD 500 for pre-baiting.
Please contact us at info@jamyhunt.com if you have any questions.

Thank you!

full

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow.............that is a great deal..................thanks................................FWB

That sure is a deal!
Email sent.
I've got a couple weeks off in early November. Not sure if I can pull it all together in the time available but I'll damn well try. Just checked zero on my '06. Looks like I neglected to do that after I had the scope serviced. needed 55 clicks of elevation at 25 yards! Fortunately only needed 6 rounds to sort it. The first two were just because I could not believe the first one was half off the bottom of the paper. Glad it didn't take more. I'm down to 22 rounds of that lot of ammo. I've always brought way too much ammo. Guess that problem is solved!

Can't find my customs form for that rifle but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. I can always bring the R8- that paperwork I have. 375 with a 300 TSX might be a bit overkill but its what I've got. Its a lot to do, but lets see if I can get it done.

Excellent offer sir!

full

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrittGibb4

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross