Website
www.nyamazanasafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
DALLAS SAFARI CLUB ,ZIMBABWE PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS AND GUIDES. SCI.
Hunted
TANZANIA ,ZIMBABWE , NEW ZEALAND , USA, SOUTH AFRICA
Dates available are from the 16th November to the 5th December 2016 .

Elephant Bull hunt on minimum 10 days please. Preferable 14 days.

This is a end of year opportunity and once again at a seriously super unbelievable price.

Day rate $ 450 a day ( Same as a plains game rate ) If successful on getting a Bull Elephant the only upgrade by $ 75 extra a day.

If you take a Leopard the same applies. Yes you can hunt both Leopard and Elephant . This would need to be 14 days.

You will stay in great accommodations on a fabulous game ranch ( Cawston Block / Rosslyn Safaris )

There you can hunt an abundance of plains game as well as some non trophy /non export animals.
Pay the trophy fees for the animals you harvest at their price list.

Observers if any $ 175 a day.

Trophy fee on Elephant $ 10 000.
Trophy fee on Leopard $ 5000.

Baits are $ 150 each .

Parks scout fees , Government taxes, CITES, gratuities, Not included.

Transfer from Bulawayo airport to camp return free in one vehicle. If 2nd vehicle is required then an extra $ 150 for 2nd vehicle please.

Trophy field prep / salting and boiling of plains game skulls, delivery to taxidermist in Bulawayo $ 500.

If special requests for Full mount skinning on Elephant then there will be additional costs. If just the normal panels and such then the above $ 500 will apply and no extra fee will be required.

Below is the latest results from a well deserved client from France . He only had 8 days to hunt and we managed after many kilometers of scouting and hunting to take this fine Elephant Bull on the last evening in the full moon at 3am. I suspect this bull will weigh close to 50lbs as the ivory is nice and heavy at the lip , just hope the nerve is not too long . (y) Not all hunts are at night but in this campfire area it is sometimes required which is not unusual . Obviously we hunt them in the day and prefer to do so but we do what is needed if needed to be successful .

On our trips going about looking for Ele tracks we did find good Leopard sign and established there was at least 2 good males in the area . Umguza RDC which is right next to Cawston Block.

Anyway good folks please contact me for further info or bookings.

If the dates in November don't work for you then I will have another PH conduct the hunt on my behalf and I am sure we can figure out available dates that will work for Cawston and yourself.

Best regards

Wayne Van Den Bergh
P1030110.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Wayne what are the temperatures that time of year?

Hot o_O but really good if the Ele are frequenting water points. Last year it did not rain til January so in normal seasons we can expect some rain but normally late November and then it may only be a shower or 2 .

Wayne what are the temperatures that time of year?
When I hunted Zim in 2010, the first 2 weeks of November, temps ranged from 110-125, HOT HOT HOT!! I'm certainly not saying to go, I'm simply saying be prepared for hot weather, stay hydrated!!!

I hunted with Wayne at the begining of this month and I am booked to hunt with him again next year. I really enjoyed his company. You will not find another PH in Zimbabwe who is so fair with his prices. He not only go's the extra mile for his clients and in my case the extra 1000 odd kilometres to ensure success. I doubt if you will get a better priced offer for a Bull Elephant in Zimbabwe. Someone should snap this up.

I hunted with Wayne at the begining of this month and I am booked to hunt with him again next year. I really enjoyed his company. You will not find another PH in Zimbabwe who is so fair with his prices. He not only go's the extra mile for his clients and in my case the extra 1000 odd kilometres to ensure success. I doubt if you will get a better priced offer for a Bull Elephant in Zimbabwe. Someone should snap this up.

Thanks my friend I appreciate your recommendation.

Looking forward to hunting with you again next year.

When I hunted Zim in 2010, the first 2 weeks of November, temps ranged from 110-125, HOT HOT HOT!! I'm certainly not saying to go, I'm simply saying be prepared for hot weather, stay hydrated!!!

The heat is manageable and sure it may be hot, that's what makes it even better , you know that these Bulls will be thirsty and will need to drink everyday.
Besides we will have ice (y);) ..... lol .

If it was only importable to the U.S., I would jump on this.

Hope an AH member can jump on this!

With the recent news of importable ele's from Zim are we to assume this will be importable? If so that's the deal of the century.

Can you guys in the US import the ivory to a nearby safe haven and store them and in the interim period have a pair of "copy" tusks made up?

I have a friend who lives in Canada, but I don't think there is any chance of me getting them into the U.S. Damn

Can you guys in the US import the ivory to a nearby safe haven and store them and in the interim period have a pair of "copy" tusks made up?

Yes....

This year is out for me, but that is my exact plan for next year. Store the tusks in SA, make replicas, and if Iever get the real ivory, great. If not, oh well, I've hunted elephant.

I've said it before and I will say it again - the ban has made ele something I can afford. I'll hunt because of the ban....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jenniferlaw003

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg